Croatia

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What would you want? Croatian fans behaved examplary throughout tournament. Celebrating with Turks, Czechs. Dozen hooligans intended to kick us out (not Croatian fans) while Croatian police provided names of those hooligans French police let them in. There is nothing Croatia can do and 5 million people shouldn't be punished for actions of 50 idiots.

Individual blame not collective works in the World.

I don't disagree.

Still, if they had to fine the Croatian FA as some sort of official reprimand, the fine should not be lower than what the are fining us for displaying some unsanctioned flags. Unless the fine for the Croatian FA was drastically lowered in consideration of those things you guys have pointed out (that they are really guilt-free and could not have done much more to prevent it).

dakt

Wow. That is pretty radical. Is that something new to this Euro?

Not sure. I don't remember...but I think my friend managed to resell his ticket (Croatia vs. Italy) back in 2012 in Poland....so I guess this is the first time that UEFA insists on personalized tickets....but they haven't done any checking when our hooligans went wild.

BBZ8800

You mean towards Mamic and co.? As I understand, they are the real hooligans of Croatian football.

Hooligans will say: Mamic is the only hooligan, he is guilty for everything, we are just doing a right thing
A normal person from Croatia will say: Mamic is a criminal and he needs to be sacked. But also, these hooligans are insane idiots and their only purpose in life is making troubles. Their current alibi is Mamic. When Mamic will be gone, they will cause troubles because of some other random reason, and they are making troubles since always (way before Mamic).

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Watched Slaven Bilic commentary over the incident with the explosives. He didn't say Mamic but he made it blatantly clear.

Hope Croatia beats Spain. Don't care about the idiots and Mamic having a war. Croatia plays great football and I want them to go far.

kilian

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4omrzm/an_explanation_to_rsoccer_about_why_did_croatian/

This is a great discussion about the size od Mamić`s influence and all the affairs surrounding him. He really is a scumbag of the highest order, so I understand why they are so pissed off and decided to throw flares. The guy is under investigations for tax fraud, yelling at people and threating them on public television and at the same time throwing birthday parties for the president of the country. Really fucked up stuff.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever Mamic did hooligans have no right to act like this. I am pissed at a lot more than fucking football in my country but I don't go around breaking law and acting like terrorist.

They can shove flares up their asses and I hope they get mangled by Croatian fans and then get a treatment in French prison.

Fucking heroin addicts and morons find football (of all stuff) the worst problem in our country but when people protest against politicians and real problems they are nowhere to be found.

Pablo Escobar

Croatia seems like a country led exclusively by scumbags, corrupts, ex-communists starting from the top leaders all the way down, just like in the rest of Eastern Europe/Ex-Communist countries.

And the new generations aren't better at all, they just promise to wipe out the old guard and then do the same things.

BBZ8800

They are whining for 25 years already.

Those fans are like Ronaldo's knee.
Knee is there and it really exists.
Sometimes it is really causing problems.
But he/they are now using that knee as an excuse for everything.

In Croatia, more or less 90% of normal football fans are against these hooligans.
90% of normal people are pissed of with them and people want to see these hooligans in prison.
We do understand where are they coming from to some extent, though.

But this is not the way how you should solve problems and how you are ruining everything for millions of other Croatian fans and for millions of people from other countries who want to watch football and enjoy in Euros.

And as I have said a few times in previous posts, if they'll sack Mamic and Suker somehow, they'll just whine against someone/something else.

They are acting like naive kids who believe in 100% perfect and fair world, and whenever something isn't 100% perfect or as they like, they will just burn the stadium and cause riots.

Croatian media say that they have information that tonight, a plan of hooligans is to cause problems again, they'll throw flares, they'll try to make some nazi-signs and gestures to get Croatia expelled and the final plan is to attack the referee of the match.

I seriously can't understand how anyone can support these idiots (hooligans) and how do these guys manage to believe that they are doing something good/fighting for a right cause?

Brainwashed level/living in delusion: 20 000.
IQ level: very low

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans