Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I like this guy. He gets so much negativity but always proves his doubters wrong. It's a shame he's played for clubs I hate.

Weird how when ibra is arrogant he gets a free pass and people kissing his ass even though he's a flop at big moments. Ronaldo has proven his doubters wrong many times and performed in big moments

Ah yes, all these big moments that real/portugal needed him to perform and he did huh, like uh, like that one when.. um, well I'm sure there must be one moment?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There has always been one rule for Zlatan and a different one for the rest.

Ibra is a big mouth off the field, but does he have the same assortment Ronaldo has on the field? Constantly complaining, raising his hand, diving, punching, kicking, not pleased when his teammates scored but not him etc.? If he does, I certainly have missed a lot of them.

Morten

Ibra is a big mouth off the field, but does he have the same assortment Ronaldo has on the field? Constantly complaining, raising his hand, diving, punching, kicking, not pleased when his teammates scored but not him etc.? If he does, I certainly have missed a lot of them.

Im not saying Ronaldo isnt an egomaniac douche on the field, but Zlatan can virtually get away with anything he says/does.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
True maybe they like ibra arrogance because he is a joke, like Lord bendtner. Ronaldo can be a dick when he makes comments like the Iceland one or when he doesn't celebrate his teammates goals. But there's much worse guys in football that get less hate like giggs and terry shagging others wives etc. Ronaldo is a dick within football but not in general life.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Im not saying Ronaldo isnt an egomaniac douche on the field, but Zlatan can virtually get away with anything he says/does.

I think what you do on the field matters more than what you say off the field. Ronaldo is just too over-competitive and too centered on how to make himself look pretty on the field.

Like I said, there are elements of comedy to Ibra's remarks that people don't take him that seriously. I don't know, I just can't bring myself to dislike Ibra. Maybe joining you guys is what it will take. :p

Last edited:

Morten

When has he performed in a big game like a big player?
I honestly can't remember, I'm pretty sure he hasn't.
But please, tell me when he performed like messi for example vs bayern last season.

Im not even going to give you one, as i know you will have some farfetched definition of "performing in a big game", so long.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
True maybe they like ibra arrogance because he is a joke, like Lord bendtner. Ronaldo can be a dick when he makes comments like the Iceland one or when he doesn't celebrate his teammates goals. But there's much worse guys in football that get less hate like giggs and terry shagging others wives etc. Ronaldo is a dick within football but not in general life.

Yes, he is a very nice guy off the field I heard.

I think if Ronaldo is not as good as he has been he would have received less hate. Partially it is due to the fact that he is one of the best.

Morten

Wait a minute, there isnt just one rule for Zlatan, it also applies to Giggs, who gets a free pass entirely for the stuff he has done

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ronaldo is a dickhead with his eyebrows, fake tan and ballerina tip toes photos. Doesn't celebrate his teammates goals and speaks of himself as if he's the best ever.

Who the feck cares if he's nice outside football (whata achievement!). We are here for football and he's a posterboy of dickheads. Allthermore so because kids look up to him and he represents what traits?

Barca fans who have guys like Iniesta and Messi, had people like Puyol and Xavi... to admire Ronaldo?

Get the fuck out

raskolnikov

Yeah dont even get into the amount of kids copying that behavior every saturday.
Sportsmanship dissapearing rapidly among the youth.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ronaldo is a dickhead with his eyebrows, fake tan and ballerina tip toes photos. Doesn't celebrate his teammates goals and speaks of himself as if he's the best ever.

Who the feck cares if he's nice outside football (whata achievement!). We are here for football and he's a posterboy of dickheads. Allthermore so because kids look up to him and he represents what traits?

Barca fans who have guys like Iniesta and Messi, had people like Puyol and Xavi... to admire Ronaldo?

Get the fuck out

Thank you sir. You saved the thread. It was getting beyond stupid.

Home of Barca Fans