Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

I tried imagining what it will look like if messi did this, it made a weird image with his 2009-10 looks. With the current look it will be insanely weird.

Im not even sure if Messi has been properly pissed his entire life, cant envision it.

NotInHere

If Cristiano is able to carry Portugal to the finals then he deserves all the credit in the world, highly doubt that wiill happen though taking into account how poor Portugal is, unless they magically turn on the switch and play better.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he actually carries Portugal to the final and beat Germany/France/Italy/Spain/England etc. in the final then he rightfully deserves the highest praises and the BD, I think.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he actually carries Portugal to the final and beat Germany/France/Italy/Spain/England etc. in the final then he rightfully deserves the highest praises and the BD, I think.

If that happens I will personally give the ballon d'or to him. Hell I will take take one from messi and give it to him.

raskolnikov

What bothers me is Ronaldo getting mad praise for shit that is supposed t happen after choking big time first time around.
Wether its getting by Wolfsburg, beating Sweden or this game.
Beforehand, ending up third in this group is a disgrace yet now its considered Ronaldo stepping up big time.
Its like if you give an adult an exam for 12 year olds, he screws up then aces the second time and gets a ton of praise, its illogical.

Morten

I do have to say you guys and your players have a lot of luck on your side particularly this year.

The point is, no credit can ever beengiven to Ronaldo, unless he beats the barcas and germanys of the world single-handely. So ofc he wouldnt deserve credit if he takes them to the final, unless he scores a hatrick vs Spain/Germany, no tap-ins, they would have to be solo-goals as well.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

If cristiano was capable of that he would be a much bigger player and I would like him just like I loved other madrid players, like ronaldo or zidane.
He's not such a player though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The point is, no credit can ever beengiven to Ronaldo, unless he beats the barcas and germanys of the world single-handely. So ofc he wouldnt deserve credit if he takes them to the final, unless he scores a hatrick vs Spain/Germany, no tap-ins, they would have to be solo-goals as well.

Come on Morten.

Home of Barca Fans