Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

T

tariqo

poor performance once again , i think he start the match thinking about messi reaching 5 gaols :lol:

even his pathetic coach would say you aren't messi lol

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

poor performance once again , i think he start the match thinking about messi reaching 5 gaols :lol:

even his pathetic coach would say you aren't messi lol

I love how Karanka copies Mou even in such situations :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
He's much more of a teamplayer nowadays. He's actually had the second most passes in his team after Alonso and the highest passing accuracy, creating 5 chances according to OPTA and completing 5 dribbles (MOTM). Could have sent off Kompany too who was just fouling him (seems like I overrated the guy). His lack of backtracking is still hurting his team and allowed Maicon to put in some nice crosses but he's much more mature than he was 2 seasons ago.

PearLBLacK

Banned
In the first 25 minutes alone he created three good chances, one the German Messi miskicked, another the German Messi couldn't head towards the goal, and the third the German Messi got in Benz's way. What more do you want Cristiano to do, ffs.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
In the first 25 minutes alone he created three good chances, one the German Messi miskicked, another the German Messi couldn't head towards the goal, and the third the German Messi got in Benz's way. What more want Cristiano to do, ffs.

Not pass to Khedira?

Yugo Count Dante

tumblr_mdvd7nZ61c1qftfbuo1_500.gif

Silva :D

PearLBLacK

Banned
Did anybody read this? http://www.marca.com/2012/11/22/en/football/real_madrid/1353540243.html

It is in Marca today. Can't believe that a Real Madrid newspaper would print such an article about CR7. Marca has a daily readership of over 3,000,000, the highest in Spain for a daily newspaper. Just look at the image in the article. It's like they are saying f**k you! :lol:

What is your opinion about this article?

Well, if you haven't noticed, Mourinho and Ronaldo haven't been in good relations with Marca lately.

Trickykid

Well, if you haven't noticed, Mourinho and Ronaldo haven't been in good relations with Marca lately.

I seem to recall you, or perhaps it was one of your fellow madridistas, stating not too long ago, that you believe Cronaldo and Mou will move on at the end of the season. If that really happens, who would you prefer (and who would be most realistic?) to take over, both as trainer and of course a needed new galactico signing to soothe any angry fans. With, what, 100 mio euros or so from a potential sale of Cronaldo, surely the better part will be spend on transfers.

oggmar

Yesterdays game was really hard for Ronaldo, he got brutally assaulted time after time again. One can wonder how long he can take this treatment before he goes into rage mode :party1:

barcanuck

Assulted? I only saw him throwing his own body towards the City defense asking for a foul. He is a great diver don't get fooled by his outcries.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Assulted? I only saw him throwing his own body towards the City defense asking for a foul. He is a great diver don't get fooled by his outcries.

Agreed... I'm not saying a couple of those should have been called as fouls, but to say he was "brutally assaulted time after time" is really taking it too far, even though I admit Rocchi screwed them in important calls (mainly the penalty + red card)...

And to be fair to Cristina, she only cried on the pitch and stayed rather calmed during post-match interviews... Actually it's Madrid press who's blowing things out of proportion and not the players or the club itself...

Home of Barca Fans