Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

barcanuck

According to spanish (As.com) and portuguese media CR7 is not happy..again. He is not happy with the fact that the club is not defending/protecting him after what happened last week at Levante.
I think he will def leave in the summer. :pep:

I don't think he's leaving unless Borinho leaves.

Anyway, if you were a pretty boy wouldn't you be sad if you got black eye!?

barcanuck

:lol:

Was he really trying desperately to score in the last match? He cares too much about Messi. I have to say it would be pretty interesting to see Ronaldo at PSG with Ibra. They probably need to offload some players first. I don't even know why they got Lavezzi.

Would love to see PSG get Ronaldo and Balotelli to join Ibra. They would have the 3 most arrogant, immature and hard headed players all in one team!

PearLBLacK

Banned
Anywhere other than United is a major step down for him. As much of an egoistic/narcissistic he may be, I don't think even he would be that stupid. You see others going to smaller, rich clubs for money (ie Hulk) but Cristiano is much more ambitious and competitive than that.

Question is, can they afford him? Idk how their financial state is so I have no idea.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Would love to see PSG get Ronaldo and Balotelli to join Ibra. They would have the 3 most arrogant, immature and hard headed players all in one team!

How dare you try to compare Balotelli to that rabble? Balotelli is awesome unlike the other two arrogant drama queens. Balotelli is awesome purely due to his entertainment value because he just fucks up while the other guys create drama consciously. Seriously. Stay off Balotelli's case. Without him football would be boring.

Alik

Anywhere other than United is a major step down for him. As much of an egoistic/narcissistic he may be, I don't think even he would be that stupid. You see others going to smaller, rich clubs for money (ie Hulk) but Cristiano is much more ambitious and competitive than that.

Question is, can they afford him? Idk how their financial state is so I have no idea.

Zlatan is also ambitious and even though he went to a lower league he's getting more spotlight than ever.

How dare you try to compare Balotelli to that rabble? Balotelli is awesome unlike the other two arrogant drama queens. Balotelli is awesome purely due to his entertainment value because he just fucks up while the other guys create drama consciously. Seriously. Stay off Balotelli's case. Without him football would be boring.
:lol:

Sorry, but I disagree.

barcanuck

Balotelli is awesome with his drama off the field yes, but is in the same primadonna category as Tina and Zlats.

M

mitkoa7x

He's back to his usual self, I love seeing him roll all over the pitch for 90 mins.

Home of Barca Fans