Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Does the article state any reason for him to do so, or is it just a plain fuck you to the club?

No, in fact they're extremely careful about drawing any conclusions whatsoever. All they write is that it's a "curious detail" and that Coentrao didn't cover the badge :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
You people really are not learning anything about Spanish press... :lol:

A76KJNNCIAAKXzE.jpg

A76MIZUCcAEHQFn.jpg

A76MLOaCYAAECi7.jpg

Last edited:

Trickykid

Damn you Wolfe, all those lovely conspiracy theories gone to waste just like that.
Gotta wonder what Marcas agenda is though, considering how they have been lobbying for Cronaldo to win ballon d'or and all. I guess it just boils down to selling papers.

Alik

If he were to leave, where would he go? I honestly think he has genuine affection for Man Utd, which pretty much rules out City, and perhaps even Chelsea too. I doubt Man Utd themselves can afford whatever insane, world record setting fee, that Real will claim for him. That leaves Anzhi and PSG, and I don't think anyone as competetive and hungry for glory as Cronaldo would go to Russia. PSG then? As I see it they are the only true contender for his signature, and perhaps they could even persuade him to come play with Ibra.
All in all, I don't think he will move next summer. Real will improve his contract, and ultimaltely he will stay put for at least a season or two more.
I can definitely see Ronaldo in PSG someday. They can afford him, and he'd shine so much in France...

Xtroverto

According to spanish (As.com) and portuguese media CR7 is not happy..again. He is not happy with the fact that the club is not defending/protecting him after what happened last week at Levante.
I think he will def leave in the summer. :pep:

I guess Pedrerol is jumping up and down with excitement then, I can see the whole week the theme at Punto Pelota will be Cristinas future plans. The "exclusiva" sign will flash at a rate never seen before when everyone at the milk central is fighting over who has the real source :lol:

Last edited:

poldep

I really dont like how Cr7 is never happy when his team mates score and he doesnt, some one should tell him this is a team game.

M

mitkoa7x

I really dont like how Cr7 is never happy when his team mates score and he doesnt, some one should tell him this is a team game.

Why would you even care about that? It just gives us more reasons to poke fun of her.

Paganinisrvnge

:lol:

Was he really trying desperately to score in the last match? He cares too much about Messi. I have to say it would be pretty interesting to see Ronaldo at PSG with Ibra. They probably need to offload some players first. I don't even know why they got Lavezzi.

Home of Barca Fans