Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

It'll be interesting to see if Ronaldo can catch up in CL scorers chart. He's sharing 3rd place with his 5 goals. Messi is second with 8 goals and Adriano is first with 9 but let's be real, with Shaktar facing bayern adriano won't be winning it. Pretty much the only way is that he scores a shitton vs Schalke and/or Barcelona (Messi) losing vs City .
Barca certainly will not lose to city, i guess Messi wil be topscorer in cl this season. Anyway, Ronaldo has been scoring most in cl for 2-3 seasons now, its ok.

Kerrybai

All the media etc saying Ronaldo was going to smash Messi's 50 goal record.

That he could score 60+ goals.

Siiiit down.

Pretty much every in here nailed it down, some were even saying that he was more likely to score 60 than not to score 50. They all forgot about the second half of Ronald's last season.

Kerrybai

In all competitions it's 3 missed penalties or so. And then you add the ones he's scored.

But you would minus the one Ronaldo missed too, so the difference in missed would be 2 ( although I figured he only missed 2 )

Anyway the penalty count may even up a bit, we usually get more penalties in the second half of the season.

M

magicomessi

no help & i mean alot of help he will never score goals

what we are seeing right now is his real quality of an overrated player who got exposed ,, this is same player playing in the last 3 or 4 years but the goals just cover it

sorry for my bad

CuleLife4Life

LOL I just saw this pic and had to post it here. Apparently his shoe line drops today.

tumblr_njtdqxTErk1r2o0seo3_1280.jpg

Home of Barca Fans