Cr150

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Considering City is helmed by Pep and United are Barcelona's rivals historically and now have CR7, I'd say the choice is easy. :mou:

Personally, Chelsea above both. I like Tuchel.

Chelsea has the best coach maybe in PL right now, lets see whats possible, would rather like them to win the title than city :p

Hardy

ronaldo still able to storm the PL at 36, juventus that without him is in shambolic state, lot of nice narratives for him incoming.

Morten

ronaldo still able to storm the PL at 36, juventus that without him is in shambolic state, lot of nice narratives for him incoming.

Early days, Ronaldo wont score a brace every match, Allegri most likely will turn things around, given his record.

Newcomer

Messi has shown a lot of passion recently when playing for ARG NT. Let's see how much fight he will put into playing for PSG.

Messi is professional. He will give his best when wearing PSG colours. We can only hope his best will be enough to lift us to the glory we hope. Also, i'll have my fingers crossed he can evade injuries. PSG players often end up injured more than they did in their previous club.

Messigician

Messi is professional. He will give his best when wearing PSG colours. We can only hope his best will be enough to lift us to the glory we hope. Also, i'll have my fingers crossed he can evade injuries. PSG players often end up injured more than they did in their previous club.

Relax, Messi is most durable footballer in history

FinBarcelonafan

Nah, not true. He always gave a bit more effort with Argentina in terms of pressing etc. He simply cares more at this point for Argentina than Club level football, unless a huge club game.

Newcomer

Mnchester utd would be a massive team to watch this season, and the EPL would've been more interesting if Messi moved to Man City. Cr7 as usual is still clutch

Yes, MU is back. Enjoyable team and can finally contend for the biggest titles even if Manchester City is better imo.

Morten

Yes, MU is back. Enjoyable team and can finally contend for the biggest titles even if Manchester City is better imo.

They've been enjoyable for a while, just coming up short when it mattered the most, lets see if that changes now, still needs a proper DM imo.

FinBarcelonafan

They've been enjoyable for a while, just coming up short when it mattered the most, lets see if that changes now, still needs a proper DM imo.

True, they can beat teams like Newcastle playing midfield of Pogba-Matic, but I expect a much harder time vs good opponents.

Newcomer

It is true they are enjoyable to me when they lose which has been the case in the past few years. Sadly, they also beat our ass, so not that enjoyable, then.

Joke asides, after the good laugh they have given us, it is nice to see them back to being real contenders. While not being a fan, i prefer them over Arsenal, Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans