Cr150

xxxxxx

Ya and I hope he scores 30 in 30 league games this season for Messi's sake. That would just prove messi could have done similar things there

Messi has already proved it. His record against the top 6 English sides speaks for itself. Ronaldo's record against the top 6 English is awful. I'm pretty certain that Messi would have no trouble scoring against the likes of Norwich, Newcastle and Burnley every week in that City team.

feggydinho

Mnchester utd would be a massive team to watch this season, and the EPL would've been more interesting if Messi moved to Man City. Cr7 as usual is still clutch

Jadentheman

Messi fanboys better go on a sports media blackout after this

Already seeing people commenting; Ronaldo goes to the toughest league for a historic club at 36 and is still scoring whilst Messi joins his amigos at an oil club in uber eats ligue 1 :lol:

Sad but nobody will give a damn about PSG or Ligue 1 in a months time.. really wish he went to City

This is exactly the narrative they are going on Twitter

KingLeo10

If Messi joined City, many of the posters here would be claiming he took yet another easy way out and joined a well-oiled league machine (3 out of last 4 PL wins) with a world-class manager (Pep) who is the best in the world at winning league titles at least.

If he stayed at Barcelona, these posters would be claiming he took yet another easy way out and didn't leave the comfort zone of his boyhood club and has no sporting ambition.

Easy to see what my point is.

Messigician

If Messi joined City, many of the posters here would be claiming he took yet another easy way out and joined a well-oiled league machine (3 out of last 4 PL wins) with a world-class manager (Pep) who is the best in the world at winning league titles at least.

If he stayed at Barcelona, these posters would be claiming he took yet another easy way out and didn't leave the comfort zone of his boyhood club and has no sporting ambition.

Easy to see what my point is.

Sure but both of those options better than not even top 5 league PSG

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why? 6-5 now and 7-5 in december. We're good dawg

Messi is winning the Ballon D'or, it is settled and he deserves it. I was referring to the usual suspects here whining before and during the game how bad current Ronaldo is, only for him to score 2 goals :lol:

Home of Barca Fans