Cr150

Messi983

4 goals against the team that is winless in last 18 months or so.

1. Penaldo
2. a distance shot that went through GKs hands and touched his back before the ball ended up in goal. Candidate for goal of the year.
3. Tapinaldo
4. GOAT finish

Just the GOAT doing the GOAT things.

And next month they are playing against the almighty Luxembourg where he'll have a chance to score another 10 goals.

Haters gonna hate but 6th Ballon D'or will very deservedly be his.

El Flaco

Cristiano has scored 93 goals for Portland, only 16 goals away for him to become joint all-time leading goalscorer in the history of men's international.

It's an extremely impressive accomplishment IMHO.

There's been many all-time great scorers and nobody have come anywhere close to break the benchmark of 100 international goals.

xxxxxx

That 2nd goal should be classed as an own goal. But as I suspected, all his goals were basically poaching goals.

For the past 5 years or so, Ronaldo has needed good service to get most of his goals. Messi rarely needs service like that to get his goals.

Andrew M

Cristiano has scored 93 goals for Portland, only 16 goals away for him to become joint all-time leading goalscorer in the history of men's international.

There's been many all-time great scorers and nobody have come anywhere close to break the benchmark of 100 international goals.

It is impressive, you're right. I think he'll beat it too

Devils

TELEMMGLPICT000148690164_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLfZdHPP_Jms68Nei_IBhrkmOd-yH89tsrquJ0XWJdtA.jpeg

In December Cristiano will most likely pick up his sixth (6.) Ballon d'Or to become the undisputed GOAT.

With the way this Portugal team is shaping up, there is a good chance they could be strong world cup contenders in 2022.

He could end his career with 7 or 8 Ballon D'ors.

Would be amazing. Such an unreal player...last 5 years nobody comes close!

Leo_Messi

4 goals against the team that is winless in last 18 months or so.

1. Penaldo
2. a distance shot that went through GKs hands and touched his back before the ball ended up in goal. Candidate for goal of the year.
3. Tapinaldo
4. GOAT finish

Just the GOAT doing the GOAT things.

And next month they are playing against the almighty Luxembourg where he'll have a chance to score another 10 goals.

Haters gonna hate but 6th Ballon D'or will very deservedly be his.

Indeed. Messi fanboys are just envious because C. Ronaldo has scored over 2/3's of his international goals against all-time great national teams such as those that I mentioned earlier.

Especially the 34 goals that he has scored against the World Cup and EURO winners such as Andorra, Estonia, Armenia, Faroe Islands, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg and Lithuania are truly astonishing! Truly breathtaking. The world of football has never witnessed anything like it before.

Just thinking about it makes people question the purpose of life. Truly nobody can dispute the GOAT status of C. Ronaldo.

:lol:

to bad that messi can't play against the likes of barbados,bahamas,cuba and such

How could you possibly have forgotten the likes of Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands.

Very much all superior teams to Andorra, Estonia, Armenia, Faroe Islands, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg and Lithuania!

FFS, Messi would have scored 668 goals by now, not just 68.

Neymar has 61 international goals in 99 games as a 27 year old. Future GOAT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_goals_scored_by_Neymar

Last edited:

Marshall D Teach

93 goals for Portland, OR is indeed impressive.

Bet he'll carry them to a world cup win in 2022. Undisputed GOAT for sure if he does.

Saladin

With the way this Portugal team is shaping up, there is a good chance they could be strong world cup contenders in 2022.

He could end his career with 7 or 8 Ballon D'ors.

Would be amazing. Such an unreal player...last 5 years nobody comes close!

What was the thought-process when you decided to make a second account, quoting your first account and responding to your second account, as if to make it seem like your OP had any significant relevance? And on a somewhat mediocre (Croatian) Barca forum of all places?

Seems pretty random and shallow; maybe you need to prioritize your life goals.

Devils

What was the thought-process when you decided to make a second account, quoting your first account and responding to your second account, as if to make it seem like your OP had any significant relevance? And on a somewhat mediocre (Croatian) Barca forum of all places?

Seems pretty random and shallow; maybe you need to prioritize your life goals.

I've never had a second account on this forum nor have I ever needed to have a second account as I have never been banned on this forum since I joined in 2014.

Totally false accusation!

Catta

He will be remembered as a goal scoring GOAT. You can call him a flat track bully all you want, but it is more than impressive to be the all time CL top goalscorer, and soon the international top scorer.

KingLeo10

Neymar fanboys (during the transfer saga) were calling me out for suggesting CR is twice the player Neymar has even dreamed of being.

Don't like his antics, don't like his egomania, don't like his Mendes created 'persona'. But dude is an undisputed top 5 all time at this point (I had him comfortably outside top 10 as late as 2017) And before I get accused of being an undercover CR fan, Messi is even better at 1 or at worst top 3. The level of these two over the last 15 years is like Nadal, Fed, and Djoko in tennis. Unmatchable.

Home of Barca Fans