Cr150

Temptation

I don't worship CR7 like you worship Messi. :lol:

I have respect for CR7's career but I have criticised him plenty of times and said he was finished more than a year ago.

People here simply ignore those posts and frame narratives based only on my positive posts on CR7.

Fati is a CR7 fan.

KingLeo10

I don't worship CR7 like you worship Messi. :lol:

I have respect for CR7's career but I have criticised him plenty of times and said he was finished more than a year ago.

People here simply ignore those posts and frame narratives based only on my positive posts on CR7.

Fati is a CR7 fan.
> continue to claim he’s the GOAT

> twerk about his “aura”, made a thread about how he’d be a Hollywood star lmao

> call him handsome, model tier in looks etc. you seen what this bozo looked like before money?

> shoehorn him into any CL discussion - actually had the audacity to troll he was an auto win in CL for RM, like they didn’t have 10 other great players and refs, and the evidence we have on how he does without great players (see his record with Portugal in WC, CL against prime Barca, CL post 2018 etc etc)

> monitor this thread along with the other watchman for anything negative

:lol:

Temptation

> continue to claim he’s the GOAT
Duh! He is. I say the same about Pele.

> twerk about his “aura”, made a thread about how he’d be a Hollywood star lmao
He said it in an interview himself you knob. :lol:

> call him handsome, model tier in looks etc. you seen what this bozo looked like before money?
Morten said that in a discussion on player behaviours. I replied to his post on the topic. Oh and he's a very good looking man. Any secure straight male can see that. Certain stars look like a "bozo" even after all the money in the world. :lol:

> shoehorn him into any CL discussion - actually had the audacity to troll he was an auto win in CL for RM, like they didn’t have 10 other great players and refs, and the evidence we have on how he does without great players (see his record with Portugal in WC, CL against prime Barca, CL post 2018 etc etc)
Never said he was an "auto win" you pleb. Said he was the closest to being a guarantee in the big CL knockout games in his peak. By far the greatest CL player in history whether you like it or not.

> monitor this thread along with the other watchman for anything negative

:lol:
Yeah, maybe in your "nut hugging homoerotic" dreams, Fredo. :lol:

Now go get some fresh air and then continue thinking about "guys hanging on each other's nuts."

King "Creative high IQ insults like Rassbum n Rassbeta" L. :clown:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Duh! He is. I say the same about Pele.

He said it in an interview himself you knob. :lol:

Morten said that in a discussion on player behaviours. I replied to his post on the topic. Oh and he's a very good looking man. Any secure straight male can see that. Certain stars look like a "bozo" even after all the money in the world. :lol:

Never said he was an "auto win" you pleb. Said he was the closest to being a guarantee in the big CL knockout games in his peak. By far the greatest CL player in history whether you like it or not.

Yeah, maybe in your "nut hugging homoerotic" dreams, Fredo. :lol:

Now go get some fresh air and then continue thinking about "guys hanging on each other's nuts."

King "Creative high IQ insults like Rassbum n Rassbeta" L. :clown:

uf refuted every claim he made and made him speechless, he should stay away from this thread :busquets:

Temptation

Ferdinand has a bit of history of saying something rubbish for clicks so would take it with a grain of salt.
He's a bit thick but I think there's substance to what he's saying here.

R9 not mentioning him in that list might be down to the point they mentioned.

But with Henry, you can clearly see his dislike for CR7 even when he tries to be diplomatic and professional on camera. This one has been obvious for a long time.

I don't think Cristiano is the most likeable guy out there and he has the sort of personality which you either love or you simply hate. There's a distinct lack of objectivity when discussing him. I am possibly the only poster on this forum who has praised him and criticised him. All the others are just hating on him or fanboying over him. And I do that despite having a generally positive opinion on Cris.

soul24rage

He's a bit thick but I think there's substance to what he's saying here.

R9 not mentioning him in that list might be down to the point they mentioned.

But with Henry, you can clearly see his dislike for CR7 even when he tries to be diplomatic and professional on camera. This one has been obvious for a long time.

I don't think Cristiano is the most likeable guy out there and he has the sort of personality which you either love or you simply hate. There's a distinct lack of objectivity when discussing him. I am possibly the only poster on this forum who has praised him and criticised him. All the others are just hating on him or fanboying over him. And I do that despite having a generally positive opinion on Cris.
idk about R9, don't think I've ever heard him say a bad word about CR7. Maybe R9 likes Messi more because of his playstyle.

With Henry, maybe as he was a rival of CR7 at both Arsenal and Barca, it is understandable.

You're not the only poster who is objective about CR7 as I and some other members in this forum are objective about CR7 too :valverde:

Home of Barca Fans