Cr150

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy , as a captain and leader of a team , instead of going first to take the penalty and inspire courage and strength to the team , always goes last or when the last penalty is taken just for personal glory. Not a good leader.

to be fair he has already shot a pen in 118th minute, maybe he thought a second pen in a short time will it make easier for GK to keep it so he decided to shoot later, like Ney scored second pen against PSG when we won 6-1, 2 times same shooter in a row is dangerous 😬

CatalinR10

to be fair he has already shot a pen in 118th minute, maybe he thought a second pen in a short time will it make easier for GK to keep it so he decided to shoot later, like Ney scored second pen against PSG when we won 6-1, 2 times same shooter in a row is dangerous 😬

Nah.

It's a penalty shootout and the captain and leader of the team always has to go first. He did the same vs Spain in the semifinal of the Euros iirc.

slicknick

He's been trohpyless for 2 years i think and is getting mocked/laughed at in almost every game, If Portugal has another disappointing tournament I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to play just one more year to trophy chase and then quit.
Didn’t he win the Saudi Cup last year? You know, the ones that looks like a cheap knock-off of the World Cup trophy?

Nazario1985

Didn’t he win the Saudi Cup last year? You know, the ones that looks like a cheap knock-off of the World Cup trophy?

If you are talking about the Arab Club Champions Cup, it is NOT a Saudi related competition, and it is not an official Arab related competition either.

Think of it like an Audi cup with a bigger prize pool.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's been trohpyless for 2 years i think and is getting mocked/laughed at in almost every game, If Portugal has another disappointing tournament I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to play just one more year to trophy chase and then quit.

You must be joking bro, only a few months ago he won 4 trophys:

Arab Club Champions Cup as topscorer

Best Middle East player trophy

Maradona award

'favourite player of the year' trophy

Trophynaldo for a reason :hooray:

Temptation

🚨🗣️ Joao Cancelo : "Cristiano's importance to the national team? He is an important player and spent 15 years competing with Messi for the Ballon d'Or, but the peak of a footballer's career is between the ages of 25 and 32." 👀⬇️

"He is an important player for us, but the national team does not depend entirely on him because we have other great talent in the team too."

"But I wouldn't also say the national team were dependent on him before, we have had other great players such Figo, Deco, Rui Costa, Nuno Gomes, Maniche and players like that in the past."

Wow!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🚨🗣️ Joao Cancelo : "Cristiano's importance to the national team? He is an important player and spent 15 years competing with Messi for the Ballon d'Or, but the peak of a footballer's career is between the ages of 25 and 32." 👀⬇️

"He is an important player for us, but the national team does not depend entirely on him because we have other great talent in the team too."

"But I wouldn't also say the national team were dependent on him before, we have had other great players such Figo, Deco, Rui Costa, Nuno Gomes, Maniche and players like that in the past."

Wow!

hmmm Cancelo missed the pre 2016 times when he didnt play for Portugal :unsure:

Home of Barca Fans