Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

L

linetty

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Mathieu Alba - Rafinha Mascherano Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Same lineup than the one vs Villarreal in La Liga with Mathieu in for Masche at CB and Masche moved up in place of Busi.

Would have liked to see the A lineup here to kill this tie on the first try though.

Hope it works well.

khaled_a_d

Same lineup than the one vs Villarreal in La Liga with Mathieu in for Masche at CB and Masche moved up in place of Busi.

Would have liked to see the A lineup here to kill this tie on the first try though.

Hope it works well.

Rafinha starting too

Would have liked Bartra over Mathieu .noticed that Masip is on the bench too instead of Bravo

FC B

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Mathieu Alba - Rafinha Mascherano Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

That is the lineup I like the most and I hope it works out. Maybe except Bartra for Mathieu.

F

Flavia

11 del Villarreal: Asenjo, Mario, Musacchio, V.Ruiz, Costa, Jonathan dos Santos, Pina, Bruno, Cheryshev, Gio y Vietto

Icarium

Lifestealer
Somehow i feel we might have a problem with the midfield. Masch is a great DM, but he was never that great at DM in barca. I hope he plays well, busi was on fire last match i would have felt safer with busi on the pitch.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Somehow i feel we might have a problem with the midfield. Masch is a great DM, but he was never that great at DM in barca. I hope he plays well, busi was on fire last match i would have felt safer with busi on the pitch.

I think Lucho is being a bit cautious with Busquets due to his hernia problem.

PhilS

This is the speediest, most aggressive lineup. The ball is going to fly upfield for Barca today. Pedro and Adriano can come on as subs to finish off Villarreal as they tire. Barca to score at least 4.

Ghosting

Meh, he went in soft into the tackle which lead to Atheltics second goal, and casually jogged back instead of getting back into position for the first goal. Not saying the goals were entirely his fault, but he could have helped out more. And situations like that have occurred to often with Busi this past year. For a DM he doesn't cover that much ground helping the back four out, and he since late last year began to dwell too much on the ball.

For me he still has a bit to go to get back his peak form, and hopefully rotation with Masch can show him he stills needs to improve.

Home of Barca Fans