Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

F

Frejsgodes

Pedro is a joke compared to Neymar. Just because Neymar missed a few chances doesn't mean he should be benched. Neymar's season has been amazing so far. One match, two matches, three matches etc doesn't change anything.

F

Flavia

Any player needing rest can rest against levante, in the weekend. Today is not a day for resting anyone.

JamDav1982

Not 100% sure Rafinha will play this one.

Personally wasnt as impressed with him in the league game as much as everyone else on here seemed to be.

He was tidy enough on the ball but he followed it all over the pitch and left massive holes in which Villareal broke from.

For me he is too much of an individual to succeed in this Barca team where the team need a disciplined midfield.

Hope I am wrong and just cant see what everyone else appears to though and if he does play then hopefully he has a good game.

F

Flavia

Squad for tonight: Ter Stegen, Masip, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Xavi, Pedro, Iniesta, Liuis Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Alves y Mathieu.

Montoya, Bravo and Sergi Roberto out.

CatalinR10

Xw18J.gif

Innnnnnnn on villareal copa semifinal thread .

A win with a 2 goal lead would be perfect.

let's doooo thiiiiissss <3

ScoobySquats

Xw18J.gif

Sorta how my first time having sex was like

In relation to the game, i hope Bartra starts with Mathieu. Pique deserves a rest after his many solid performances

barcanuck

Masche and Iniesta played 0 minutes in Bilbao, those two are surely going to start. MSN is 99%, Pedro can relieve someone vs Levante.

Alik

Hoping for full strength squad.

Maybe put Rafinha in for Iniesta, but Rakitic definitely has to play. No way should Pedro over Neymar either.

Home of Barca Fans