Copa del Rey 2017/18

JamDav1982

Of course it matters to Real.

Usual shite from usual negative folk who want to portray Real as great and Barca crap.

Actually sound angry Real got knocked out and excuses come out 'but but they wanted out'.

Watch the game, look at the players, look at zidane, listen to the fans and read the press.... they care.

FCBfan22

Of course they care. With us shitting on them in the league, this was the only trophy that could have brought them any domestic success this year.

And they bottled it :lol: .

Devils

If they don't care about it, why do they celebrate like hell when they win it?

Baffling to me that people think Madrid don't want to win a treble.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Remember when Madrid were so desperate to win a trophy that they celebrated the Copa del Rey trophy like they had just won the treble and then Sergio Ramos throws it under the bus and crushes it. Lmao. You can't write shit like that.

Sad club.

Centauri B

Of course they care. With us shitting on them in the league, this was the only trophy that could have brought them any domestic success this year.

And they bottled it :lol: .

Seriously now.

What are there chances of winning the CL this year? Not only are they off-color, but UEFA remembers who they aided the previous season and often try to make amends. Their chances of winning the CL are slim-to-none in my opinion.

Therefore, their only realistic shot at a trophy was lost last night. :messi:

Latschenkiefer

They have to win against Valencia away on Saturday. So they rested most of their top players. I absolutely think they cared about the Copa just because it was the only realistic chance to gain a meaningful trophy this year but players like Theo Hernandez just aren't good enough to defend a one goal away lead at home. Losing to Valenica would threat them to end up on the 5th place. Reaching the CL has top priority now. Great stuff!

FCBfan22

I guess tonight it all depends when we score the first goal. If we are up 2-0 by 30' minute we can beat them by large margin, because they'll need to open up. Otherwise they will defend with their lives. A red card for Asspanyol in the 1st half would help us massively.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I think Perez and the board would push Zidane and the team to care about this cup obviously because it's mostly due to political reasons?

Ritchie

Real would take it seriously at semi final stage but not before. Barca use up too much energy in January on the Copa.

Real save themselves for CL.

Windhook

Pathetic attemps by JamDav to portray me and few others as Barca haters and Real Madrid fans. Good luck with that! "Sound angry".:lol: I had a good laugh at Real Madrid last night, but nothing shocking, they haven't reached the final of Copa in years and people here are celebrating like it is the biggest failure in their history. To my knowledge Zinedine Zidane is still their manager and Real Madrid are favorites to win Champions League, so I won't rest until they are knocked out of CL and I advice you to do the same.

Home of Barca Fans