Copa del Rey 2017/18

draconifire

Won't really be sad if we lose tomorrow. At least real is not winning this so I am fine with it.
Would like us to be in for all three trophies though, as Copa only takes a couple of games.

raki

Won't really be sad if we lose tomorrow. At least real is not winning this so I am fine with it.
Would like us to be in for all three trophies though, as Copa only takes a couple of games.

I really hate this kind of posts. " Real is not winning so wont really be sad if we loose".
What kind of fans are these? I dont give a damn about real madrid. I want Barcelona to compete and to win.

If people say: The Cup is less important. Rotate some players because of the Champions. Ok. Even then i will not agree. We can rotate on the weekend.
Use Mina, Coutinho, Alcacer, Iniesta, Denis, Semedo, Digne, on the weekend.
Atletico will loose more points. Same goes for other teams. Rotate in the league @ home.

Tomorrow, with madrid or no madrid, i want revenge for the 1st leg. Those bastards insulted our crest and players. Self esteem. Best 11 tomorrow and full speed.

raskolnikov

Real being knocked out does affect our chances though.

Statistically it doesnt but I get the point. But even with them in it we have no reason to fear them since we whoopee them 0-3 in their own house last month.

Real’s luck ran out and they are being exposed big time. When psg beats them: Zidane, Ronaldo, Benzema all of them are done.
They will need a complete change in the summer.

Our donestic domenation shows we reign supreme for over a decade and makes Real’s cl wins the fluke they are. They were not more special than 98/00/02 for example.

Hype jobs whom we will not fear nor need to have some inferior perspective about. Them going out, means fuck all other than it makes our potential double easier to reach. And I will be very pissed if we wont get by Espanyol tomorrow.
We need to get rid of that “ happy as long as they dont win it” attitude.

draconifire

I really hate this kind of posts. " Real is not winning so wont really be sad if we loose".
What kind of fans are these? I dont give a damn about real madrid. I want Barcelona to compete and to win.

If people say: The Cup is less important. Rotate some players because of the Champions. Ok. Even then i will not agree. We can rotate on the weekend.
Atletico will loose more points. Same goes for other teams. Rotate in the league @ home.

Tomorrow, with madrid or no madrid, i want revenge for the 1st leg. Those bastards insulted our crest and players. Self esteem. Best 11 tomorrow and full speed.

Well to each of its own.
But we are Barcelona, we totally give a damn about Real. We would like to see that club burn to ashes. Rhetorically that is.

You can't win them all all the time. There's a reason trebles are so rare.

If we have to lose one trophy, I'd rather it be this one.

Of course, I'd much rather win all 3 for a third treble.

vlad

Last year Celta, this year Leganes... Is RM give a shit about CdR ?

They dont give a shit, did you look their line up yesterday? Its obvious, you mentioned celta last year, year before that they throwed in cheryshev who was not able to play because he had to serve suspension.

Messi983

Don't know why people are surprised. It was business decision by Madrid. Better going out against Leganes than being spanked again at BernaLeo in El Clasico.

:crbust: :zidane:

Messi983

DUV3I8_WkAA7z9M.jpg

Home of Barca Fans