Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Neeraj

Not only that, in one of the corners, he was holding the attacker from the behind with both hands. The attacker goes down there and it's a 50% chance of a penalty, and if it's one of the bigger teams, 75%, Madrid - 150%.

Jallo

I remember some people wanted to start calling him world class very limited player would be best used as a squad player.

Richard.H

How has this moron not adjusted his game to VAR? The fuk is wrong with him? Is it more of a "in the heat" moment that he's having? This guy has been so horrible considering the hype in the 18/19 season. Even I hyped him up.

Neeraj

Also, in the previous game, there was that one instance where the Kiev attacker breezed past De Jong which got called out as bad defending, and yes it was. However, I am almost certain that Lenglet and even Pique for that matter, in that position would have brought down the last man and given away a penalty+red. At least De Jong was smart enough to not do that. Tells you how pathetic our CB situation is.

Batistuta9

Also, in the previous game, there was that one instance where the Kiev attacker breezed past De Jong which got called out as bad defending, and yes it was. However, I am almost certain that Lenglet and even Pique for that matter, in that position would have brought down the last man and given away a penalty+red. At least De Jong was smart enough to not do that. Tells you how pathetic our CB situation is.

De Jong did the right thing. Pique would have definitely bought him down. He did a similar thing against farencvaros when we were winning comfortably. Our defence is too weak. Every attacker that plays against them looks world class.

vegitot

De Jong can not make a tackle even though he has advantage first.

Home of Barca Fans