Claudio Bravo

JamDav1982

Sold Bravo than more than he should have really been worth, signed a young keeper happy to be a back up for now and allowed Mats to develop as keeper for the future.

One thing that has been handled well is the GK situation and Bravo had already showed a few signs at Barca that he had probably started to decline.

FC B

Isn't Jasper a decent and solid competition? I believe he is (and also younger than Bravo, could stay here for many years).

Too early to tell for me, had too little playing time but if Bravo would retrun I'm sure he'll gradually pick up form and be again a very strong candidate for the #1 keeper spot thus making Stegen up his game like they both did while competing against each other.

Messi983

Too early to tell for me, had too little playing time but if Bravo would retrun I'm sure he'll gradually pick up form and be again a very strong candidate for the #1 keeper spot thus making Stegen up his game like they both did while competing against each other.

How would he pick up form if he would be on the bench? Of course getting back into a known environment would be positive for him but to really pick up his form he would have to play regularly. So are you suggesting we should bring Bravo back, play him in most games and hope (because there is no guarantee he'd really do that; yes, he would probably be better here than he's been at City but it's very likely he'll never get close to his 2014-16 level again) that he would find his form and in the meantime hinder MATS progress or even make him leave.

Sorry, I love Bravo and will always be grateful for his two great seasons here but he's part of our past now. MATS is our present and hopefully a longterm future. Bringing back Bravo would do us more problems (not saying that he personally would cause us troubles, just that situation would be uncomfortable again as it was clearly becoming for Bravo last summer when he decided to leave) than good at a position where we don't need that. We have other issues to solve this summer. First one is a new coach and second a good RB. We are fine at GK with MATS, Jasper and possibly Jose Suarez replacing Masip as 3rd GK this or next summer. Not saying that we can't improve GK position as well in the future but absolutely no priority for me right now.

FC B

I wouldn't mind having Bravo back though it is a possibilty that won't end up well.

If I could decide I'd do everything in my powers to sign De Gea, Curtois or even Donnarumma but I'm afraid Barca will get stuck with its actual keepers for a long time..

God Serena

I wouldn't mind having Bravo back though it is a possibilty that won't end up well.

If I could decide I'd do everything in my powers to sign De Gea, Curtois or even Donnarumma but I'm afraid Barca will get stuck with its actual keepers for a long time..

Our "Actual keeper" is the only person keeping us in the La Liga title race.

You want to bring the worst keeper in the BPL to unsettle our current keeper who is currently MOTM in most games we play nowadays and you're "Afraid" that we won't go all in to sign one of three keepers who will never come here because it'd mean we're stuck with the aforementioned keeper who is keeping us in the title race.

Goodness.

FC B

Our "Actual keeper" is the only person keeping us in the La Liga title race.

You want to bring the worst keeper in the BPL to unsettle our current keeper who is currently MOTM in most games we play nowadays and you're "Afraid" that we won't go all in to sign one of three keepers who will never come here because it'd mean we're stuck with the aforementioned keeper who is keeping us in the title race.

Goodness.

The "worst" keeper in BPL was not long ago the best of La Liga, you've got a very short memory, that's for sure.

I'd have no problem keeping Stegen while getting De Gea, Curtois or Donnarumma.

You are also fast to forget what the Olaf nickname stood for..

This sort of fanboyism is sickening !

God Serena

The "worst" keeper in BPL was not long ago the best of La Liga, you've got a very short memory, that's for sure.

I'd have no problem keeping Stegen while getting De Gea, Curtois or Donnarumma.

You are also fast to forget what the Olaf nickname stood for..

This sort of fanboyism is sickening !

He wasn't the best keeper in La Liga since at least the end of 2015. No keeper loses games with 0 saves while being beaten near post and can be considered the best in the league. This being ignored is the true fanboyism.

We wouldn't be able to keep Mats while also bringing in any of your wet dream signings and even if we could, signing any one of those players isn't actually possible.

And the Olaf nickname is despite Mats saving our asses constantly.

FC B

There aren't my "wet dream signings" but purely some of the best / most promising keepers around, some that many cules would like to heave atm.
A "wet dream" would be Neuer though I know even you cannot dream at such a signing. It's odd you speak just as a Mierda fan.

Stegen had only recently begun to resemble to the one of the 2014-2015 season but it's so easy to see and metion only what it convenient for you out of a much bigger picture.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Stegen had only recently begun to resemble to the one of the 2014-2015 season but it's so easy to see and metion only what it convenient for you out of a much bigger picture.

Let's look at it a different way shall we. What if the initial drop in form of Stegen was him getting accustomed to the league. We all know Courtois is barely average level playing with his feet which if our games recently are anything to go by will make his life here a living hell so, he's outta contention. Donnarumma is still too young judging by how Stegen was heralded as one of the best keepers in Bundesliga (which is more attack minded than the Serie A), Donnarumma will for all intents and purposes struggle with each of his actions during a match being scrutinized under a microscope and criticized heavily which I'm sure he has not have the pleasure of experiencing in Milan (I also don't know much about his abilities on the ball as I don't really follow Milan). Now last but not the least is De Gea who would be what a 50m+ transfer easily and while I'd love both MaTS and De Gea to be keepers for us, it's not viable as they are both ambitious and would not take lightly to sit on the bench. De Gea also might not settle well into Barca (you never know) so why would you risk a 50m+ transfer to get a keeper when you have that already adequately covered and are lacking in the RB and CM department

God Serena

I'd love for him to go to Villareal. Then he can officially be back to being a mediocre at best La Liga keeper who falls to his knees when playing against one of the big three.

F

FlaFCB

I'd love for him to go to Villareal. Then he can officially be back to being a mediocre at best La Liga keeper who falls to his knees when playing against one of the big three.

C'mon, did he kill your kitty? He was great for us during his time here.

Home of Barca Fans