Claudio Bravo

His English lesson are coming a long...

owz36d5swa2z.jpg

:lol:

aaron101

Poor guy thought he would be no.1 keeper in City after last season's transfer. Now, he's really going to sit on the bench half or most of the time.

xXKonan

Poor guy thought he would be no.1 keeper in City after last season's transfer. Now, he's really going to sit on the bench half or most of the time.
City and Pep wanted Ter Stegen the most out of the two. But we stood firm and told them to either pay the 80 Million euro buyout clause or go away, so they had to settle with Bravo which wasn't a bad thing at the time since he was still a good GK.

I think Pep and City thought for sure Bravo would give them a good solid couple of seasons as a starter while they spend some time looking for a younger keeper. But like everyone else they were caught off guard on how just awful Bravo was this season and it forced their hand into spending the cash on Ederson.

While it's true the signs of his decline were starting to show, I don't think anyone expected him to decline this much as he did this quickly.

God Serena

City and Pep wanted Ter Stegen the most out of the two. But we stood firm and told them to either pay the 80 Million euro buyout clause or go away, so they had to settle with Bravo which wasn't a bad thing at the time since he was still a good GK.

I think Pep and City thought for sure Bravo would give them a good solid couple of seasons as a starter while they spend some time looking for a younger keeper. But like everyone else they were caught off guard on how just awful Bravo was this season and it forced their hand into spending the cash on Ederson.

While it's true the signs of his decline were starting to show, I don't think anyone expected him to decline this much as he did this quickly.

It was clear as day to me.

His performances at the start of 2016 were abysmal no matter how much people try to argue that he was great his entire time here and his injury forcing Mats to finish the league out was a bright point in our chase of the title. Then came his performance in the copa which included howler after howler after howler but that got swept under the rug because of a decent performance in the final which saw him leave a champion.

His first game for City being a nightmare wasn't really much of a surprise for me but I did enjoy it. Him continuing that form and never catching onto that form was a good indication that in his time here it was him who needed the competition more than Mats, contrary to the almost unanimous opinion at the time.

Mandrake

It was clear as day to me.

His performances at the start of 2016 were abysmal no matter how much people try to argue that he was great his entire time here and his injury forcing Mats to finish the league out was a bright point in our chase of the title. Then came his performance in the copa which included howler after howler after howler but that got swept under the rug because of a decent performance in the final which saw him leave a champion.

His first game for City being a nightmare wasn't really much of a surprise for me but I did enjoy it. Him continuing that form and never catching onto that form was a good indication that in his time here it was him who needed the competition more than Mats, contrary to the almost unanimous opinion at the time.

It was clear as day to you, huh?

Hope you enjoyed his performance tonight as much as you enjoyed his first match for city

Home of Barca Fans