CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I can't believe the pessimism here ..

Reminder about the last encounter :

- Messi injured
- Attacking trio > Pedro Fabregas Villa ..
- No Xavi, No Puyol, No Busquets ..
- No manager, sort of

Also, Bayern have not scored against shaktar away, and barely scrapped 1 goal in Porto
Both Porto's LB & RB suspended, backups were not up to the task, they just killed them with crosses
Shaktar had a man sent of at the very beginning of the game and pretty much gave up after a couple of goals, don't let those crazy scores fool you

They also will probably have to play Dante .. lel

Now Barça :

- Of our 10 CL games, We won 9 of them playing cyprus, netherland, english and french champions !!!!!!
- We scored by loads home and away, even by controlling the game and volontarly taking our foot off the gas, we never went full force because we didn't have to.
- We are favourite in every single betting website (does say something, even minimal)
- We have the GOAT
- We have the Brazil captain that missed the game against Germany and is looking for payback
- We have the only vampire that can walk in daylight :lol:

Now come on guys, We are Barça, we do not fear, EXPECT US to turn out, and big time !

Yannik

Playing the 2nd leg away is actually quite an advantage. Remember that away goals also count for extra-time.
If Barca scores in extra-time then Bayern would have to score 2. (by the way that rule is stupid)

Devils

Playing the 2nd leg away is actually quite an advantage. Remember that away goals also count for extra-time.
If Barca scores in extra-time then Bayern would have to score 2. (by the way that rule is stupid)

Agreed, people are making a way too big of a deal out of this.

We've been VERY good away from home this season. We've had like 3 losses combined in all 3 competitions away from home and all 3 came before our team starting clicking at the turn of year.

Patricho

Stop wining guys... Müller, Thiago, Rafinha, Bernat, Badstuber wouldn't even be Starters here!

It doesn't even matter who would make it in whose starting formation, even if you're wrong in the first place. If your logic applied, teams like Paris, City, or Chelsea would be perennial CL contenders, but they're not (only Chelsea every now and then). The true strength of teams like Bayern or the German national team is their cohesion as a team.

Devils

So far Beckenbauer and Lahm have come out and said that Barca are favorites and Pep has said that Barca are better than Bayern. :lol:

Ze German mind games in full swing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

For once, I completely bow to Luis Enrique for showing the right mindset !

I'm amazed at how pessimistic barça fans are while we are, even though slightly, favourites!

Have faith in our team, we have the better attack, the better defense, the better CL record so far, the better fitness .. what else do we need ?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Player after the draw:

11192954_716633331778944_1437121610_n.jpg

Look at douglas :lol:

Douglas has that dog look of "what the hell am I doing here"

pattegrisen

This draw is bad for the league to..Its less chance that madrid will drop points now and se them more or less in the final already.. 4 of 5 draws are excatly the opposite of what im hoping for.But i hope we good form and a good day in the important games and we could win it all just much harder this way

Home of Barca Fans