CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

F

Flavia

Player after the draw:

11192954_716633331778944_1437121610_n.jpg

Look at douglas :lol:

Truthist

Right everyone has to put in a shift and that includes Messi. He simply cannot stroll around coasting. I believe we can hurt them but will we able to shut them out? I doubt it.

Does anyone know which Bayern players might be injured for these games?

F

forcabarca

Bartra and Rafa tweeted that pic, they were watching the CL draw :)

Patricho

Right everyone has to put in a shift and that includes Messi. He simply cannot stroll around coasting. I believe we can hurt them but will we able to shut them out? I doubt it.

Does anyone know which Bayern players might be injured for these games?

Definitely not available: Alaba, Badstuber.
Very doubtful: Ribery, Martinez
Likely to make it (though unfit): Robben, Schweinsteiger, Benatia

Bertus

so when they beat us 7-0 that wasn't fair and square ? :lucho:

Sorry to sound harsh, but hoping for an opponent to be injured to be able to win is really small d*ck talks.

And yeah, it was nowhere near the game I hoped for since it was a bad year for Messi.

As for me, I'm confident this Barca can win this even if bayern has their full squad in. This Barca doesn't need any help.

hardyboy

Definitely not available: Alaba, Badstuber.
Very doubtful: Ribery, Martinez
Likely to make it (though unfit): Robben, Schweinsteiger, Benatia

How is Martinez doubtful??He has started training now..I'm sure everyone will be available except Alaba and Badstuber.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Alaba. But who cares? Are you guys seriously hoping for injured players to be able to win?

I want Barca to win fair and Square.

When they won 7 0, Tito was in NY, we had shit loads of injuries (Messi, Puyol, Mascherano...) .
But people don't care about that, all they remember is 7-0.

Same for PSG, I'll remember 5-1. Only french people and particularly "les parisiens" will say that we beat them because they had injured players. Just look at Pierre Menes, Dominique Severac and the others pro-PSG journalists, this is the only thing they said after the two games.

Patricho

How is Martinez doubtful??He has started training now..I'm sure everyone will be available except Alaba and Badstuber.

You're right. My bad. Regardless, after such a long injury, it is doubtful whether he will be much of a help against Barca. Though I'd definitely prefer an unfit Martinez to a healthy Dante in current form.

Home of Barca Fans