CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Gaudi

Expected, I'm pretty convinced seeing everything around UEFA and FIFA that staging draws is a normal thing.
This is big money and a great draw for them, Pep vs Barca, who ever wins great...if Barca wins, Classico in final...win win for UEFA.

Barcelonista

We can hit them real hard on counter-attacks because they do not have a good defense but they have the best keeper in the world. It is 50-50 unless Messi puts on God-mode. Messi has something to prove against Germans. Dont forget that Neymar and Suarez are on their best form of the season and Iniesta just showed vs Psg that he can still be decisive. Meanwhile Busquets is back to being Busquets. However Bayern are extremely dangerous at their home so it depends a lot on what we do in Camp Nou.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We can hit them real hard on counter-attacks because they do not have a good defense but they have the best keeper in the world. It is 50-50 unless Messi puts on God-mode. Messi has something to prove against Germans. Dont forget that Neymar and Suarez are on their best form of the season and Iniesta just showed vs Psg that he can still be decisive. Meanwhile Busquets is back to being Busquets. However Bayern are extremely dangerous at their home so it depends a lot on what we do in Camp Nou.

They aren't that great at home. Trashing Porto and shakhtar is nothing special.

F

forcabarca

They aren't that great at home. Trashing Porto and shakhtar is nothing special.

This. Unlike Bayern, Porto don't have world-class players as replacements either. They missed the full backs big time at Allianz Arena.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
As if it couldn't be harder, Barca has to play first game at home.
But we can do it. We're a much improved team since last season and already kicked out tougher opponents than other semifinalists had to.
Bojan i believe that could be a blessing To have the first tie at home and (hopefully) go into the Allianz Arena with a lead just as Porto did and hit a besieging Bayern Munich on the counter. We have the talent uprfront to really hurt them like that.

The Allianz is a mighty task regardless, holding off their attacks will be hell, but what i like is we don't have to play catch up or remontada at the Camp Nou. Let them be the ones to do that in their own stadium, and we're no porto we have 3 forwards capable of shredding their defense to pieces just as when they are hungry for goals.

That's a more vulnerable Bayern then a Bayern with a couple of goals lead which they then exercise their biggest strength which is dominating their opponent entirely, if you catch my drift. And they do that in any stadium when things are going well for them.

Now the huge downside of course is everything is riding on that first leg. We need to be merciless. We cannot exercise pity in the Camp Nou, because they surely won't they've demonstrated time and time again the have no problem shoving 8 goals down your throat. There's no settling.

On the fourth we're having German sausage for dinner. (Lol oh boy 4 the pervs)

Bertus

We beat Citeh too.

City is always crap in CL, and qualified for the 1/8 by miracle this year.

I believe Barca will beat bayern, but using City and this year PSG with their injured players to build confidence is fallacious at best, dishonest at worst.

F

forcabarca

City is always crap in CL, and qualified for the 1/8 by miracle this year.

I believe Barca will beat bayern, but using City and this year PSG with their injured players to build confidence is fallacious at best, dishonest at worst.

I'm not building confidence, just stating the facts.

malvolio

suarez and especially neymar, will have to work their socks off in this tie.

messi i feel will be shutdown again, so it's up to our other 2 worldclass forwards(which we missed last time we faced bayern) to finish them.

F

Flavia

I actually prefer the 1st leg at home. The time to surprise and beat them. I don't care for revenge, though. Just want Barça to qualify.

Bertus

suarez and especially neymar, will have to work their socks off in this tie.

messi i feel will be shutdown again, so it's up to our other 2 worldclass forwards(which we missed last time we faced bayern) to finish them.

I'm not gonna lie, I mainly count on our magic trio to win this.

Home of Barca Fans