CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

zanela

I cannot check IP adresses here.
I'm also not bored enough to look for the postings in question. Still I know what I read.

If my fellow barca fans 've accused me such, and with the frequency you suggest, surely you should 've at least had one validation by now. Clearly you're not reading properly. And what Barca sympathy are you talking about? You and your type only registered to remind us all of Buyern's superiority, and jump on everyone's throat at the slightest hint of Buyern criticism. And it's evident in all your posts.
Once again, if the senior members (flavia, Xmg,) who 've been here long and know me well enough can confirm your accusations, I'll be out of here. You can't just come to a Barca forum, and make false allegations, serious ones at that, against a member who helped this forum grow.. And apparently the said poster is behind a false-flag operation against her own lot.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If my fellow barca fans 've accused me such, and with the frequency you suggest

That is not what I said at all. I've read your name in that relevance exactly two times, IIRC, not more, let alone "often".

Anyways, to end that charade, I officially withdraw my accusation that you might have been the guy who used Vivaldi as his false-flag troll account, in fact, I withdraw any names mentioned as suspects, while I stand by my original suspicion that that guy was no Bayern fan at all.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That is not what I said at all. I've read your name in that relevance exactly two times, IIRC, not more, let alone "often".

Anyways, to end that charade, I officially withdraw my accusation that you might have been the guy who used Vivaldi as his false-flag troll account, in fact, I withdraw any names mentioned as suspects, while I stand by my original suspicion that that guy was no Bayern fan at all.

He's either a Bayern fan, or even may be a Real Madrid fan .. but your theory that he's a barça fan here to tease makes no sense at all.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He's either a Bayern fan, or even may be a Real Madrid fan .. but your theory that he's a barça fan here to tease makes no sense at all.

It makes perfect sense. The points for that theory were mentioned in earlier postings. Of course he might also be a Real Madrid fan, maybe even a Bayern "fan" after all. Let's say he was a Real Madrid fan. At least we can join together in our disgust of that club then and use them as a scapegoat :D

oh yea makes perfect sense, so many barça fans here wish to manipulate the mods into bullying bayern fans,, how did I not notice this sooner :lol:

Yannik

Come on guys, really? Why can't we have fans of all clubs post here? As Barcaforum, there will always be a predominant majority of users being Barca fans here, but, as long as they are not trolls, can we not welcome users who are fans of other clubs? They offer their perspective in discussions and bring diversity here. And when matches against their club(s) come up, they're here to provide some banter.

i swear, before Barca got drawn against Bayern there was literally noone complaining about the Bayern Fans on this board and everything was peace and harmony. :D And about Ryu's theory , he might have a point, its not unusual that someone does this accounts to wind people up, not sure though wether he might be from this forum. We will probably never find out, but whatever that was, that guy doesnt reflect anyones thinking except that of himself so whatever he does should seriously not affect your opinion on the other nicer non-barca fans on this forum.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
oh yea makes perfect sense, so many barça fans here wish to manipulate the mods into bullying bayern fans,, how did I not notice this sooner :lol:

I doubt an actual, contributing member of the forums would do that. It's a stupid waste of time. What's more likely is that it was simply a no-life troll, trying to upset both sides.

Anyway, what was done was done. And Bojan has banished the troll to the darkness from whence he came. So let's just put this discussion about "Vivaldi" behind us.

I doubt an actual, contributing member of the forums would do that. It's a stupid waste of time. What's more likely is that it was simply a no-life troll, trying to upset both sides.

Anyway, what was done was done. And Bojan has banished the troll to the darkness from whence he came. So let's just put this discussion about "Vivaldi" behind us.

I'm being sarcastic. The theory makes no sense and Ryu bothers me. Nothing to do with club allegiances though.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm being sarcastic. The theory makes no sense and Ryu bothers me. Nothing to do with club allegiances though.

For a second I was inclined to ask you to elaborate in how it makes "no sense", but then I thought it might best left be untouched, as enough bad blood had been spilled already and such discussion would lead to nothing anyways since you would not be inclined to hear reasons why it actually makes sense. :) So I just leave you to it then. Don't want to bother you anymore than I apparently already do.

F

Flavia

I'm a bit late to the party, but the troll wasn't using a proxy. He was from slovenia. No matching ip's on the forum. Probably just that, a troll.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm a bit late to the party, but the troll wasn't using a proxy. He was from slovenia. No matching ip's on the forum. Probably just that, a troll.

Alright, thanks for the insight. I apologize for any possible harm done to anyone who felt offended.

JamDav1982

For a second I was inclined to ask you to elaborate in how it makes "no sense", but then I thought it might best left be untouched, as enough bad blood had been spilled already and such discussion would lead to nothing anyways since you would not be inclined to hear reasons why it actually makes sense. :) So I just leave you to it then. Don't want to bother you anymore than I apparently already do.

Ryu - how do you think Bayern will line up in first leg?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu - how do you think Bayern will line up in first leg?

I'm sorry, I don't want to jinx it, given our recent history with injuries this season... ;)

I'm still hoping we'll really only be missing Alaba, Badstuber and Ribery when the time comes. Seeing how Barca currently don't have a single injured player in their team, makes me somewhat envious.

Home of Barca Fans