CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

V

Vivaldi

If you seriously expect not to concede at least two goals, you are fooling yourselfes. Bayern has problems with sides that aprk the bus ala real but we destroy the ones that don't

Kohe321

The Atletico game will be on Sunday the 17'th, which gives us 4 full days of rest after the last game against Bayern. We then get a full week of rest before the last game against Deportivo on the 24'th. Great news! :)

[tw]593014465290960897[/tw]

zanela

Was just a troll account belonging to one of your one anyways. ;)

If you're looking to incite and mislead Barca members against one of their own, you'll 've to try harder. But I guarantee, you'll fail every time. This is not a Buyern forum. The dirt you're trying to pull off hasn't even been attempted by a Madrid fan, and that alone speaks for your lot. I don't know how BF lost quality posters yet retain chauvinistic arses like yourself.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If you're looking to incite and mislead Barca members against one of their own, you'll 've to try harder. But I guarantee, you'll fail every time. This is not a Buyern forum. The dirt you're trying to pull off hasn't even been attempted by a Madrid fan, and that alone speaks for your lot. I don't know how BF lost quality posters yet retain chauvinistic arses like yourself.

Yes, you are indeed the main suspect. :) Although it might as well be Usegur.
At least I'm fairly sure it was indeed your name that was dropped the most when BARCA FANS suspected others of having multiple accounts here. Your previous open trolling attempts against Bayern would fit said picture perfectly.
In fact, your aggressive response makes it seem like I've indeed successfully singled-out the culprit.

Last edited:

zanela

Yes, you are indeed the main suspect. :) Although it might as well be Usegur.
At least I'm fairly sure it was indeed your name that was dropped the most when BARCA FANS suspected others of having multiple accounts here. Your previous open trolling attempts against Bayern would fit said picture perfectly.
In fact, your aggressive response makes it seem like I've indeed successfully singled-out the culprit.

If you're fairly sure that Barca fans suspected me of having multiple accounts, then you'll 've to bring some evidence, any. My anti-buyern trolling is far from a reflection of my protracted time or general posting on here. Yes, I openly detest your club, and your lot, there really is nothing to like. Made worse since the forum got infested by chauvistic Buyern posters like yourself, which was plain to see during the WC, and has been since, in their regular posting. A nuisance is all. If my post is aggressive, its to underline the threshold I've reached in regards to your pest-like behavior. Apart from acting demented about anything unsavoury directed at Buyern, now you're resorting to mislead Barca fans against their own, because they dared call a Buyern troll as he is. As long as zealous jingoists as yourself are prevalent on the board, my contempt is all you 'll receive on your thread. You don’t deserve any better.
As for your allegations, to denigrate my team has never been my modus-operandi, and never will be, nor taking the help of a diff account. If any of the mods can validate your claims, I shall quit this forum for good, if not it 'd be noble if you'd just piss off to wherever you came from, and take your type with you sans exception.

Home of Barca Fans