CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

For a second I was inclined to ask you to elaborate in how it makes "no sense", but then I thought it might best left be untouched, as enough bad blood had been spilled already and such discussion would lead to nothing anyways since you would not be inclined to hear reasons why it actually makes sense. :) So I just leave you to it then. Don't want to bother you anymore than I apparently already do.

It makes no sense because i don't see why a random barça fan would want to make life difficult for random bayern fans. That's not what bothers me though, you're just too biased. I already have a hard time with biased barça fans, so understandably my tolerance is even lower with others. That's just my opinion though and i don't mean to make a big fuss out of it, so you're right; let's leave it there.

mehdimike

As a Real Madrid fan, i should say that the atmosphere of this site is the best for me!;)

Funny,that the persian fcbrcelona.ir is also a GREAT place for discussion!!!

Wish,Real Madrid fans could create such a nice room for all ideas and fans:(

In my opinion,Madrid's fan are the most arrogant in web:lol:

And the funniest thing is that MU has the most intersting and jolly fans:lol:,both persian and non-persian forums:)

But but but ,The most informed fan Prize goes to BAYERN MUNCHEN! , again both persian and non-persian fans!

No offence to anyone , Just my little experience in domestic and foriegn Sites.

JamDav1982

I'm sorry, I don't want to jinx it, given our recent history with injuries this season... ;)

I'm still hoping we'll really only be missing Alaba, Badstuber and Ribery when the time comes. Seeing how Barca currently don't have a single injured player in their team, makes me somewhat envious.

Is Ribery def out?

What players are borderline?

Alaba a big miss, glad he is not playing!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Is Ribery def out?

What players are borderline?

Alaba a big miss, glad he is not playing!

Well, originally Ribery was said to be out for... 3 (!) days. That was 6 weeks ago. Currently, he is out an indefinite amount of time although Pep mentioned yesterday, that Ribs fitness levels had increased, whatever that means. So maybe, really just maybe, he'll be available for the second leg.
Martinez would have to be considered borderline available. Only recently started training with the rest of the team and has literally no match fitness. Benatia might be available today for the entire match. Robben will also start. Rafinha might be back till the weekend, Bernat is said to be back today.

Ok, just read that right now, Robben starting today is being put in question again. Oo

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Yes, you are indeed the main suspect. :) Although it might as well be Usegur.
At least I'm fairly sure it was indeed your name that was dropped the most when BARCA FANS suspected others of having multiple accounts here. Your previous open trolling attempts against Bayern would fit said picture perfectly.
In fact, your aggressive response makes it seem like I've indeed successfully singled-out the culprit.

A bit late, but I've known zanela for a while now and she would never do such a thing.... please don't accuse people of stuff when you don't have any proof, especially people who have been on this forum long enough to know better than to do something childish like make double accounts.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A already apologized more than once and backed away from any accusation against any persons specific.

bismp

After today's performance i am really confident.
MSN is in GOD form,defence is really solid

StarLord

After today's performance i am really confident.
MSN is in GOD form,defence is really solid

Yes, our performances of late have been spectacular, but Bayern are not Getafe. We will need a new level of performance to beat them fair and square. Do we have that extra level? I think so, yes.

FC B

BVB come with the equalizer in the 75th min. I'd like them to play extra time. I would do good against their fitness for the Barca game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You got your wish.
They'll still be fresher as we have to beat Cordoba and they can play B team this weekend.
Robben went out injured btw.

FC B

:)
It might be that way but I doubt Pep would field against Bayer a B team or too many reserves even though they already won Bundesliga.

Cordoba should be the easiest away La Liga game possible and much more easier than play away at Leverkusen. It now remains to see how many of the B players will Pep start in that match. Imo not too many.

Really? I missed the Robben injury then.

Home of Barca Fans