CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

Gnidrologist

even against lower teams, like Amburgo in 83, Borussia Dortmund in 97 or that Mijatovic and Suker's Real M. in 98
Isn't ''Amburgo'' Hamburg? Anyhow, i remember the final of 97 very well and BvB were awesome that year. No way a ''lower team''. They had great players as well. Moller bossed the midfield. Chapuisat, Sammer, Kohler, Heinrich, Reuter (all defensive lineup were at Germany's NT starters too) Sousa. Riedle was average, yeah. And he started only because Kirsten was injured, i believe.
Don't remember the final against Real, but even if they played badly in that particular match, no way they were ''lower team''.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Juve win in 1996 was one of the best finals I saw. True Ajax was weaker than year before and Juve were going in as favorites but I was still impressed with Juve and their collective pressing in particular.
Remember people commenting that it looked as if Juve had a man extra all the time.

StarLord

Isn't it interesting that some members (alleged Barca fans) have disappeared once we won the Treble?

JackaL

What a fucking victory, what a fucking season! I'm so glad that Xavi ended his Barca career with a fenomenal season!

Thanks to everybody, the entire team, Messi, Suarez, Neymar, especially Rakitic, I think his own best season so far, what a fucking season for him, hard to top that!!

Congratz to everybody!

Drexl

Fuck yeah! :xavi:

I'm so extremely happy. I wanted our boys to destroy Juve, but we all were too nervous. Since the beginning we've been giving the ball to them for free. Especially Alba, Masche, Luisito and Neyboy were way too scared on the pitch. After 15 minutes we stopped playing football, just tried to avoid mistakes. Well, it didn't help us at all.
I think the pressure paralyzed the boys, they wanted too much to win the historic second treble, and to make a perfect farewell to Xavi. But they survived, when Juve got a huge morale boost after the equalizer, the boys showed character. I'm proud of you, Barca!

It was a worthy final, full of emotions. :rockon:

slvtn

Well deserved for the team. The season had a few downs, but they worked hard and managed to became the best. What a good feeling. People were really happy after seeing me wearing a Barca jersey last night.

Sunny Mir

The Bus is Ready...
11391205_486445238180493_2873311217859563602_n.jpg

11412366_1087596181269063_1246657694208304504_n.jpg

Its Arrived.........
CG6RsWyWwAAsxoV.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans