CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Words cannot describe the emotions off a Barca fan after this. Campeones Campeones ole ole ole

raminho

What a season, still a bit numb because of last night's party but my oh my. :hooray:
Barca made a dream come true once again. The only downside is the bandwagoners for the next season...

ejuventus

:cheers:

Shame Juve couldn't do it back in the 90s when they were the best team in the world. I am old enough to remember.

everyone who has followed football in his life knows well what Juve have been in the past.

Unfortunately, in our best era, we used to lose Finals......... even against lower teams, like Amburgo in 83, Borussia Dortmund in 97 or that Mijatovic and Suker's Real M. in 98.
Yesterday's match could be a great chance not only to win Champions and treble, but also to change that historic trend, given the quality of Barça:
if Del Piero and Zidane's Juve lost against Riedle's Borussia, then Tevez and Marchisio's Juve could have won vs Messi's Barça.

But football doesn't work like that: there's no mercy.
We evidently missed something at that time, and we did again yesterday, when at the end we could even go through. But we needed some brave choice in preprarring the match, what Mr. Allegri didn't do......and, if you leave things going on normally vs such Barça, you lose.

It's our 6th lost in a Final
I've seen Juve losing CL Finals since I was 8 years, following that fantastic 80's Juve, with Platini and 6 world champions.....all the year watching great football and great victories, and at the end....nothing !......not a single good goal.
Morata's is our first real goal in 8 CL Finals......before only other 3: the Platini's penalty at Heysel (with none sport meaning), Del Piero's useless in 97 (too beautyful to be true, and in any case, as beautyful than useless) and Ravanelli's rubbery vs Ajax in 96

never seen Juve in a CL Final, attaccking, playing good actions, with the ball arriving to a player of us, who would kick the ball, scoring and giving our team an avantage. Never. Never.
Yesterday Tevez has had 2 easy balls on the border of the box, and he shooted at the stars....like the first retarded you give a ball to try his first shot.
Not to think Vidal stopping while guarding Iniesta who, simply walking, entered the box at 4° minute only 7 metres far from Neymar who was watching him.

I regret that, not losing facing such barça

Gnidrologist

Five UCLs in 24 years. Crazy when you think about it.
Yes, but the fact that Barca won its first cup only in 92 after a hundred year history is kinda underwhelming. Didn't know that till recent time.
I'm sorry to be a spoil sport. :vermaelen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you should learn to be more humble and less gloryhunting.
Not to mention learn few things about the club you supposedly support.

sabby

This helps to subdue the pain from '11-'12 season. We deserved to win the title back to back but cruel fate would have its way. Now I can finally move on !! :champions::barcaflag:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Did anyone else notice we only tend to win CL in capital cities
London, England (92 & 2011)
Paris, France (06)
Rome, Italy (09)
Berlin, Germany (2015)

Should ve won in Madrid, Spain in 2010 as well.

but yeah nice trend... campeonessss!!!

Home of Barca Fans