CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

ejuventus

as I said in the match thread, congratz to you

you're totally worth of.
Best football school of the world since 10 years at least, what allowed you to well manage things even in nights like yesterday when not all comes easy.
That's the sign of a big team.

Juve could have done better, but you too.
At the end, result is correct.

4 Champions in 9 years.....crazy
It's your moment, you evidently deserved it

All haters can shut up now, because we're the best team in Europe, that's a FACT. Congratulations FC Barcelona and Barcaforum, :champions:

StarLord

as I said in the match thread, congratz to you

you're totally worth of.
Best football school of the world since 10 years at least, what allowed you to well manage things even in nights like yesterday when not all comes easy.
That's the sign of a big team.

Juve could have done better, but you too.
At the end, result is correct.

4 Champions in 9 years.....crazy
It's your moment, you evidently deserved it

:cheers:

Shame Juve couldn't do it back in the 90s when they were the best team in the world. I am old enough to remember.

Altomonte

One of the most touching scenes was Pirlo and Xavi hugging each other. Pirlo was disappointed but his love of football helped him overcome the sadness after his team's loss. Two of the greatest players of this generation will now leave the world of top Champions League football. Both Xavi and Pirlo are World Champions with their national teams, and both are CL winners. Pirlo's greatest wish (as documented in his book "I think therefore I play") was to play with Xavi - it never worked out, however. The Juventus team played a great match, even more reason to be proud today and happy about the Barca victory.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

That I am not sure, you know King, since I do believe there are extraterrestrial life out there that is more intelligent and advanced than us. So I'd think their football team is better than ours at this time. :lol:

Sorry Leo. The Martian Leo is better. ;)

Home of Barca Fans