Champions League

raskolnikov

Look at hkw Ajwx got screwed over against Chelsea uet these madridista refs strike again. Shaking my head at how obvious it is. Such a small push/dive cancels out the penalty/red which it should have been and the course of the whole game.
Perez pockets run deep.

serghei

Real adapted to VAR my friends, finally... Incredible shit from the ref.

A good ref sees the player milking the contact and gives a penalty and a yellow card. This is why this Sousa guy or what's his name doesn't sniff the big games from the knockout phase.

Newcomer

I definitely didn't expect that VAR interpretation.

Anyway, it is going as i predicted. Real Madrid is crushing PSG easily.

serghei

I definitely didn't expect that VAR interpretation.

Anyway, it is going as i predicted. Real Madrid is crushing PSG easily.

Sorry man, but you guys look like a team used to play against much much inferior sides. You struggle to up your rhythm and your level once you suddenly face teams of similar level with you or even higher.

Havesaks

I think he will develop in a similar way to Ronaldo. He hasn't a football talent as those peak talents in football, but he is hardworking, amazing athletic build and especially the right mindset. He is still only 20, and has already been voted 4th best, in bdor, totally dominated French Leauge, won WC as a vital player, and Scored unmatched amounts of chl Goals considering his age. As long as he keeps his head in line, makes his big Madrid move, he will go down as the best player of next decade. Maybe he wont reach Ronaldos heights, luck plays a role here, but he has the potential to do it.

serghei

That was never a red too

He gave a red because he moved the pen. outside. The idiot gave a freekick :lol:. In this case, it's 50-50 between yellow or red. Once it's a pen, it can't be red because the keeper goes for the ball.

Either way, the ref is terrible.

He took every possible wrong decision.

1. Didn't see the pen.
2. Moved the pen outside the area.
3. Gave red instead of yellow
4. Cancelled everything for a foul which isn't given even in under 14 games.

Home of Barca Fans