Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Remember the last time at Bernabeu, you got a penalty for a player who was offside ?Heinous mistake, hahaha.

Also, i agree with you, it is no red card material but it was a penalty kick.

Penalty isn't a problem, we both agree it was. It's not as gamechanging as penalty + an unjust red card. Sole fact he gave a FK says he's just incompetent.

Havesaks

CR7 at 21 was a little better than Mbappe is now at 21 (he's a month shy of 21).

Predictably, the move to PSG didn't help him grow much.

In hindsight he should have made the Real Madrid move. For our sake it was a blessing he didn't.

Even if Ronaldo may have been slightly better at same age, not to sure myself, his accomplishment so far have highly surpassed Ronaldos and that is both for leauge, national team and champions leauge.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ramos looks like he just fucked his sister in his trailer before playing this game. Should have seriously kept that beard.

FinBarcelonafan

Whatever you want to say about PSG being shit, Madrid still looked good. When was the last time we looked good, irrespective of the opposition?

In terms of individual skill and quality too, we seem to be lacking, and I feel that's because of Valverde's (lack of) preparation. We don't seem to trap balls easily, our players tend to take that extra touch, need that extra yard - madrid seem a lot sharper.

I was thinking the same. When was the last time we looked good? Especially vs good opponent. I can't even remember the last time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Really impressed by the defensive work done by Mbappe.

Mbappe, Lewandowski all actively defend while the only forwards and attacking players of ours that somewhat defends is Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans