Champions League

A

Almunia

He hasn't played the last couple of weeks, so probably not? Don't know, though.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
No Gerrard for Liverpool

Reina
Arbeola
Caragher
Skrtel
Aurelio
Mascherano
Xabi
Benyaoun
Riera
Kuyt
Torres

Casillas
Ramos
Cannavaro
Pepe
Heinze
Lassana
Gago
Marcelo
Robben
Raul
Higuain

Last edited:

Zqa-

Fools have more Spaniards in their side than Scum do.. That's a bit odd, funny though.

I have a strange feeling about the coming match, Fools-Scum.. I hope for a bore draw, but I sort of feel Real will win with 2 or 3 goals. Hopefully Fools will prove me wrong. Crash and burn!

Go Juve!

Great matchups again tonight. ChL rocks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fools have more Spaniards in their side than Scum do.. That's a bit odd, funny though.

I have a strange feeling about the coming match, Fools-Scum.. I hope for a bore draw, but I sort of feel Real will win with 2 or 3 goals. Hopefully Fools will prove me wrong. Crash and burn!

Go Juve!

Great matchups again tonight. ChL rocks.

Was going to say that.
So far the match has been boring.
Go Liverpool!

Zqa-

I'm switching to Chelsea-Juventus now.. I've been so smart, that I've taken my other television, so I can see both matches, but now Chelsea-Juve is coming on the big screen with sound.. Super boring..

A

Almunia

Rafa Benitez: God's gift to football fans everywhere. Seriously, how can a club (Liverpool) with such great history tolerate this anti-football? It's kind of a disgrace really.

A

Almunia

I guess so, especially in CL knock-out rounds. But Liverpool always play like this, and they almost force you to play similarly when you face them because attacking plays straight into his hands. And the last thing you want is for him to be successful with these tactics.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess so, especially in CL knock-out rounds. But Liverpool always play like this, and they almost force you to play similarly when you face them because attacking plays straight into his hands. And the last thing you want is for him to be successful with these tactics.

Plus Liverpool has 85% of foreigners in their squad. http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php?t=648

Loved the comment I read somewhere "Arsene obviously needs French players to play French footie. But Liverpool shouldn`t need as much to play Bolton style."

A

Almunia

Plus Liverpool has 85% of foreigners in their squad. http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php?t=648

Loved the comment I read somewhere "Arsene obviously needs French players to play French footie. But Liverpool shouldn`t need as much to play Bolton style."

:biggrin:

That's one of the most admirable changes Laporta made IMO. The focus on the need for a Catalan/Spanish identity in the team.

2nd half has been better so far. Mainly because Real are losing their tactical discipline a bit.

Home of Barca Fans