Champions League

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Juniniho? Yaya will most probably hold him up from his neck and kick him out of the studiam when we meet. :lol:

mmandela

Sueco estrella
So the knockoutstage kickoff is getting closer for every day now :D I'm counting down every day :p What do you guys think, what are your predictions?

here are the teams i think and hope will be heading towards the quarterfinals:

Atletico Madrid - Porto -->
Lyon - Barcelona -->
Arsenal - Roma -->
Inter - Manchester United -->
Real Madrid - Liverpool -->
Chelsea - Juventus -->
Villarreal - Panathinaikos -->
Sporting Lisbon - Bayern Munich -->

To bad Milan aren't playing this year

roll

Tryin` to be hated
ATLETICO M. - PORTO 1 Atletico is not in really good form but i think they are good enough to knock Porto out.

O.LYON - BARCELONA 2 Lyon is a great team with great goalkeeper and great center forward but we are far more better team and in better form so i expect an easy job for us.

ARSENAL - ROMA 1 Roma is in good form but I think Eduardo will score 2 goals in 2 games for Arsenal and he will knock Roma out :biggrin:

INTER - MANCHESTER UTD. 1 It is all about tactics in this game. They are both playing great atm. and it will be close but i think it is time for Inter to show something in ecl.

CHELSEA - JUVENTUS 1 Neither Chelsea or Juve are in great form but Chelsea is a team with bigger quality and Hiddink was here so I expect them to go throw..

VILLARREAL - PANATHINAIKOS 1 La Liga will show their power this year. This is definitely the easiest pair and I hope we will play against the winner of this game..
SPORTING L. - BAYERN M. 2 It will be harder then expected for Bayern but quality is on their side so...

REAL M. - LIVERPOOL 1
Real is rising in form and I really expect them to beat Liverpool. It would be great if Liverpool could knock them out. We all know that Benitez is the best in cup competitions. But Real Madrid is in better form and Gerrard is still doubtful so I think Real will beat them.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
hey guys I think you are too overconfident for this match.
Sure barca got a far better team than Lyon, but we got a nice team too,

we have Benzema, Juninho, (Delgado , Ederson) etc... (players that you don"t know I think)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats why we have you! ;)

Do open a Lyon thread and let us know more about your team

We promise we won`t send the link to Guardiola :)

Evil

Shabazz
1 thing for sure is we are not underestimating this match. We drew against Betis, and lost against Asspanyol .. and Lyon is a far much stronger side than those two, so we will really have to find our rythym if we want to get anything positive from this match.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Does anybody know where I can find a stream for the Inter - Man U match? I'm gonna' watch Barca on TV but I'm really excited about the other game as well. BTW, I have a macbook so not all the streams work. But just give me some tips and I can check it out myself.

Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans