Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

vlad

A bit nervous, but the thing that no one from madrid fags, qsg, juve wont win cl makes me relaxed. Let the football win, visca barca!

Its doesnt help, madrid won 3 cl in a row, and what barca has to do with psg, juve.. They have 2 cl trophies together, tonight 2 cl giabts are facing each other, who wins, is strong favorite in final, lpool have same amount of cl trophies as barca, i would be absolutely pissed if barca let lpool in final and let them surpass them in cl trophies, with best player ever in the squad, after lpool was average for years, and werent for some time in CL

Edit: i honestly dont care how barca will win this, with 1:0 and valverdes signature, its okay for me, its about time barca win this trophy while not playing best football

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Liverpool fans have been causing a mess in the city, some of their fans arrested last night. Also they pushed an old Chinese man and an Indian man into a fountain and started making racist comments to them

Kul_z

Its just my opinion, i hate qsg and juve, madrid fags are fags so that alone is ok. I hope for ajax barca final, but as long as we put a decent performance im satisfied. Its football, its not matter of life and death. And i rate liverpool very high, they're a nice team to watch, well a bit less right now because their fans are arrogant pricks

vlad

Its just my opinion, i hate qsg and juve, madrid fags are fags so that alone is ok. I hope for ajax barca final, but as long as we put a decent performance im satisfied. Its football, its not matter of life and death. And i rate liverpool very high, they're a nice team to watch, well a bit less right now because their fans are arrogant pricks

Okay, about fans, there are idiots everywhere, i wouldnt point finger at lpool fanbase because of few idiots

Centauri B

Its doesnt help, madrid won 3 cl in a row, and what barca has to do with psg, juve.. They have 2 cl trophies together, tonight 2 cl giabts are facing each other, who wins, is strong favorite in final, lpool have same amount of cl trophies as barca, i would be absolutely pissed if barca let lpool in final and let them surpass them in cl trophies, with best player ever in the squad, after lpool was average for years, and werent for some time in CL

Edit: i honestly dont care how barca will win this, with 1:0 and valverdes signature, its okay for me, its about time barca win this trophy while not playing best football

Yes, Liverpool was average for years, but now they are not. It's a massive game and we need to be at our absolute best if we want to go through. Nothing less will do.

Gaudi

Biggest problem here could be our style...I mean RM beat this L'pool team with ease and we are better than RM but football doesn't work like that. RM can soak pressuer, long balls, through balls, cross, jump... my main concern is that they are exactly our antivenom.

vlad

Yes, Liverpool was average for years, but now they are not. It's a massive game and we need to be at our absolute best if we want to go through. Nothing less will do.

I agree, im okay with great performance and still going out, im not okay with pussy performance and getting destroyed, but still, the thought about lpool entering the final and having great chance to surpass barca in cl trophies, it bothers me, after watching madrid domination 3 years in a row, its enough

Centauri B

Biggest problem here could be our style...I mean RM beat this L'pool team with ease and we are better than RM but football doesn't work like that. RM can soak pressuer, long balls, through balls, cross, jump... my main concern is that they are exactly our antivenom.

RM did not beat them with ease. It was all about Karius.

vlad

Antivenom for barca is also strong defensive teams, its either you adapt, or using same excuses season after season, seems like only arsenal alike teams is perfect match up for barca in cl

vlad

RM did not beat them with ease. It was all about Karius.

Yeah, but you have to put player, goalkeeper under pressure to make him do mistake, real did that, it was enough for them

Edit: when benzema took the ball from karius almost from hands, how many attackers would stand so close to goalkeeper when situation looks so safe for their opponent, or trying so much long shots, would barca put him under same pressure? I really doubt it, consifering how rare they shot outside the box, real, zidane, knew karius is their weakest link

Last edited:

Gaudi

Antivenom for barca is also strong defensive teams, its either you adapt, or using same excuses season after season, seems like only arsenal alike teams is perfect match up for barca in cl

True, that's why this is big test for EV as well.

considering RM and easy victory...it was in my opinion, I mean you always capitalise on mistakes, every goal concided is someone mistake but it never looked like L'pool win in that game, that's why I see with ease

ManusXavi

Liverpool won't park the bus. That will help Barcelona attack

serghei

Yeah, but you have to put player, goalkeeper under pressure to make him do mistake, real did that, it was enough for them

Edit: when benzema took the ball from karius almost from hands, how many attackers would stand so close to goalkeeper when situation looks so safe for their opponent, or trying so much long shots, would barca put him under same pressure? I really doubt it, consifering how rare they shot outside the box, real, zidane, knew karius is their weakest link

Pretty much. The knew both Karius and Mignolet are gaffeurs, and it was planned for them to pressurize the Liverpool keeper. Same with Ulreich in the Bayern tie, also another gaffeur who had no business playing CL ties of that magnitude. But it was extremely good fortune for Madrid to play both the semis and the final against two crap keepers with mental problems.

Can't think of another case where a team scored 3 goals out of pure keeper blunders in the semis and final of the Champions League. It's unheard of for me. 1 can happen, but 3? :lol: Insane luck.

We aren't that lucky. Imagine Messi & Co vs Karius tonight and without Salah :lol: Chances go up by 30% at least. This is a much superior Liverpool, unlike the one Madrid met in the final last year.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Because Juventus winning would basically mean ronaldo winning another ballon d'or and that would be unbearable to see him surpass messi despite being a worse player. PSG are basically our second biggest rival nowadays, besides taking Neymar, they have several times tried to lure our best players away, and our relationship in general with them has developed to be a rather hostile one. Not to speak that the club like city and chelsea by many had unfair competitive advantages to other clubs, and winning titles should be earned by effort not splashing millions of euros like it was pocket money. I would anyday see clubs like liverpool win the champions league than city, chelsea, psg and juventus (because of ronaldo).

Home of Barca Fans