Champions League: APOEL Nicosia - FC Barcelona 0-4

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dont know what to think of these constant rotations , hopefully he will atleast improve what we showed against sevilla

Kohe321

Hope Rafinha has a good game and provides some creative service to the guys upfront. Our midfielders not assisting is a BIG issue we need to fix, they need to get involved more.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar resting is a very good thing. Our three forwards can not play every match. We have 9 matches in 29 days from now on. Rotations will definitely help.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That's a risky midfield, hope it works.

Here's hoping the guys that are getting the opportunity tonight step up, talking to you Pedro and Rafinha.

I'm pretty sure we won't win tonight..So fucking pissed right now seeing that line-up :angry:

That's the spirit! :facepalm:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we lose it is not because of the lineup it is because of the tactics. Starting Xavi is almost impossible considering that iniesta might not be fully fit for valencia match. We need xavi for Valencia game. So who is other midfielder you want? Roberto. No thanks. Every one wanted Masch at DM now he is playing there, what more do you want. But i think the timing is very wrong. Busi looks fine and gaining form. Wrong timing that is it.

Devils

Busi plays his first great match in along time this past weekend and gets benched. Mathieu returns from injury, plays 1 game and gets benched.

Lucho's rotations are so illogical.

hardyboy

If we lose it is not because of the lineup it is because of the tactics. Starting Xavi is almost impossible considering that iniesta might not be fully fit for valencia match. We need xavi for Valencia game. So who is other midfielder you want? Roberto. No thanks. Every one wanted Masch at DM now he is playing there, what more do you want. But i think the timing is very wrong. Busi looks fine and gaining form. Wrong timing that is it.
Resting Xavi was fine but Neymar, Busquets and Mathieu should've started..

Home of Barca Fans