Champions League: APOEL Nicosia - FC Barcelona 0-4

Kerrybai

Technically it is not a must win. Yes.

But in terms of the prestige of the club, not beating Apoel would be a horrific humiliation.

No not really, away games in the CL are never easy. PSG snatched a 1-0 in Nicosia, this will be tough if we don't score early.

BTW I'm just hoping we don't lost with PSG winning as that decides 1st place in the group and I'm going to the Barca PSG game :angry:

I

instinct

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn on APOEEEEL thread

r9pjzd.jpg

Am i the only one who wants sergio roberto to start with :roberto:, The lads got to have a chance to prove himself :barca scarf:

d0c51a-1416931270.png

Question: why are we playing against them before PSG? I though the 2nd legs order were meant to be reversed whem compared with the 1st ones. Was it due to PSG or FCB's schedule?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Rakitic Mascherano Rafinha - Suarez Messi Pedro #fcblive

Noooooo, Pedro is just so frustrating to watch.

Antimadridista1

Neymar posted his usual "Que deus nos abencoe e nos proteja" on instagram; probably means that he's starting.

edit : hmm no :p
I don't understand why Pique is starting instead of Mathieu, Lucho isn't handling rotations the right way.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Masch at DM. Lucho slowly learning. But busi is finally reaching form wrong time to play masch at DM.

Home of Barca Fans