Champions League: APOEL Nicosia - FC Barcelona 0-4

Zebulun

oh jeez, his soooo much better than alves right? We dont have many options

Exactly that point,if anything happens to alves he'll be forced to play his hated montoya who will have no rhythm. lucho have yet to impress me with any decision he made yet. its quite the opposite actually.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly that point,if anything happens to alves he'll be forced to play his hated montoya who will have no rhythm. lucho have yet to impress me with any decision he made yet. its quite the opposite actually.

Wait, so if Alves goes down with an injury, then Montoya will get to play? :montoya:

Rafinha is this forums golden boy or something. Always the same:" too early to conclude". Is it? I think no. In fact he hasnt showed anything that proves he is Barca material. People told we he was Even better than his brother, and I was a very happy man for some months. But now every hope is gone. Huge disapointment. Not lucho class though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rafinha is this forums golden boy or something. Always the same:" too early to conclude". Is it? I think no. In fact he hasnt showed anything that proves he is Barca material. People told we he was Even better than his brother, and I was a very happy man for some months. But now every hope is gone. Huge disapointment. Not lucho class though.

He's made what, 2 appearances this season? You're being way too harsh. He was La Liga's breakthrough player award winner for last season, and was La Liga midfielder/player of the month on at least one occasion with Celta as well.

Zebulun

He's made what, 2 appearances this season? You're being way too harsh. He was La Liga's breakthrough player award winner for last season, and was La Liga midfielder/player of the month on at least one occasion with Celta as well.

in addition to this, he's forgetting lucho's shitty tactics to completely erase anything resembling a midfield. our game now consists of pinging balls to wingers/false wingers and hope for something from either them or messi.

With masch as a midfielder we have 4 good players on the field: alba, messi, suarez, masch. Players like bartra, pique, Alves, rafinha, pedro, rakitic isnt really Barca starting material. But Its newvtimes I suppose.

Vilarrubi

Too much squad rotation once again from Lucho. Hasn't paid off so far this much squad rotation we don't have a settled starting 11 yet. Especially when we are 2nd in the group and need all the goals we can get. Neymar and Mathieu on the bench is a crime and starting Rafinha is too. Probably win this game and justify his squad rotation as usual only for it to hurt us another week. Anyway on a lighter note C'mon Barca and C'mon Messi beat that record!!!!

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Guys in here bitching about the line-up are probably the same bitching about every point that we lose and every season we end without winning the treble.
We play vs APOEL and some players need rest. Calm down and enjoy the game.

Vilarrubi

Guys in here bitching about the line-up are probably the same bitching about every point that we lose and every season we end without winning the treble.
We play vs APOEL and some players need rest. Calm down and enjoy the game.

For once it's actually not bitching.. It's been a recurring trend all season and has hurt us. Yeah you can say it's only APOEL but you wouldn't find other top managers resting main players when they are 2nd in the group.

Home of Barca Fans