Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Not read the thread so not sure if it's been mentioned, but playing the second leg at home is far more important than actual quality of opponent.

If you look at recent history, that's how we've been humiliated. Bar one Bayern group stage home game, we've been solid at home in the competition.

Having the 2nd leg at home in both quarter and semis is a massive bonus. Would put our chances of reaching Wembley at around 20-25 percent.

feggydinho

+

definition of a one man show lol.

How can a group of attackers who play in Ligue 1 have such poor stats? Nobody even knows half of these players...Who the hell is Vitinha, Zaire-Emery or Barcola? Sounds like players you'd seeing playing for Spartak Moscow or some shit like that lol.

Then they got bums like Carlos Soler and Fabian Ruiz lmao.
You’ll see them whey they play against us. Fabian Ruiz has been okay for them, same with Barcola, Vitinha and Zaire-Emery

Birdy

The idea that you are trying to depict top tier GOAT squad and a club with premium mentality, who went on 10+ years of top - unprecedented results as "obscene amount of luck", is absolutely hilarious. It slots nicely alongside the usual, such as refs, aliens, Big Foot, etc...

p.s: You have not answered about Inter. I am waiting patiently to read your attempt at spinning it hilariously!

What do you want me to say about Inter?
Anyone who has watched Inter this season (whole games, not just highlights, let alone results that most here do) knows that they are top3 or top4 in whole Europe in the football they play, together with City Arsenal and Liverpool

But, shitty teams like Pathetico can always make an one-off in a knock-out tie

Fati_Future_BallonDor

On other forums, a blatant troll like this would get binned

Here he’s allowed to have free rein to post his bile :lol:

Dude he is Liverpool fan, ofc he won't post only pro-Barca posts. As long as his negative posts don't outweigh his positive posts i see no problem.

And other forums would not allow barca posters to have a profile pic of a Real Madrid legend, here it's allowed as we see :p

Home of Barca Fans