Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Atletico with a good chance to make the final imo. They need their defence at a high level, but after having bad luck by drawing Inter, they struck major luck now. If they had the return leg at home this would have been the perfect draw for Simeone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shit is very different from pragmatic.

Our football is not pragmatic, it’s just shit.

So it’ll be a challenge.

I know, just saying we should lean on pragmatism now instead of being naive enough to believe we can push high up, play with a high line and dominate.
God knows what goes on in Xavi's head though.

serghei

I know, just saying we should lean on pragmatism now instead of being naive enough to believe we can push high up, play with a high line and dominate.
God knows what goes on in Xavi's head though.

Zero chance we will play high up. Sit deep is what we will do. We sat pretty deep vs Napoli too at many moments.

serghei

Anyway, very nice to be back in the quarters of Champions League. I am sure the players will give everything possible to advance to the semis.

khaled_a_d

Zero chance we will play high up. Sit deep is what we will do. We sat pretty deep vs Napoli too at many moments.

Napoli home was the perfect match in knowing when to sliw the tempo, or push back, when to buipd slowly and when to counter.
We played different styles in same game. This is somewhat we aren't consistent at, but if we manage to do it again it will be the key for winning ties like this.

Home of Barca Fans