Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Messigician

We are cooked its so much worse then we thought its so much worse than we thought.

They’re roasting us on social media they’re calling it the The el-poorly-managed-cash-ico

Messi983

This could be a problem.

7 players in danger of missing second game if they get a yellow in Paris - Yamal, FDJ, Araujo, Christensen, Felix, Ferran and Roberto.

Skriniar (he's injured and won't play AFAIK), Ugarte and Lucas Hernandez are on a yellow card alert at PSG who will also miss Hakimi in first game.

Messi983

Either that or reach the finals while Atletico gets knocked out from BVB

Don't need to reach the final if we win both games against PSG and Atletico lose both against Dormund then it's enough for us to draw one game in semis.

Very unlikely to happen though.

Marshall D Teach

Holy fuck what a boring draw.

Literally the same shit every year.

Honestly an actually rigged draw would be better than this. UEFA, if you're rigging it, at least rig it better.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yooo, all you negative "cules" need to chill - this is an ok draw, we escaped RM and MC. What we need to do is start with Romeu and use him to fucking 'Cobra Kai' Mbappe in the first couple of minutes :lol: But for real, with out him they are more shit than us...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The way I think about this is that Xavi sucks ass, but he's won a couple of CL and I think he can lift us up to make it. I'm glad he's fucking of though, can't remember in my 30 years as a Barca fan I¨'ve been more frustrated by a coach than him..

Home of Barca Fans