Champions League 2017/18

Much2soon

I swear no one on this board thought Liverpool would get past City, now people are saying they’re the only hope to beat Real.

Liverpool’s weakness is exactly what Madrid thrive on, headers.

kilian

So? No matter what the stake is, high or low, we should always try out best to beat these disgusting, despicable fuckers.

I agree, but I don`t think anyone will care much about the result of that game.
We had our most important game of the season yesterday and our players played like a bunch of bitches.

FCBfan22

I swear no one on this board thought Liverpool would get past City, now people are saying they’re the only hope to beat Real.

Liverpool’s weakness is exactly what Madrid thrive on, headers.

+I don't see how can Van Dijk and Lovren survive against in-form CR150 box predator. I just don't see it.

CanadianBlaugrana

+I don't see how can Van Dijk and Lovren survive against in-form CR150 box predator. I just don't see it.

Liverpool beat a Ronaldo/Man Utd in 2008-09 season at Old Toilbowl 4-1. Granted that was awhile ago and a better squad. However, Liverpool has the ability to steal a result at Anfield and ride out the away leg. They have done it before.

FCBfan22

Liverpool beat a Ronaldo/Man Utd in 2008-09 season at Old Toilbowl 4-1. Granted that was awhile ago and a better squad. However, Liverpool has the ability to steal a result at Anfield and ride out the away leg. They have done it before.

CR150 wasn't a penalty box predator then with a WC LB and Bale providing him. He was a winger. Plus Madrid will have their Horse leader back in the next leg(s).

CanadianBlaugrana

I heard a stat that last time Roma was in semi final of Europe Liverpool won the trophy so hope maybe history repeat itself

I remember watching my first European Cup Final in 1984 Roma vs Liverpool. I was only 10 but will never forget that famous penalty-shoot out and the antics of the Liverpool goalkeeper Grobbelaar wobbling his legs before the win.

Home of Barca Fans