Champions League 2017/18

Horatio

You're welcome
Tell them you love Yerry Mina and that he is underplayed. Great starting point for conversation.

Great starting point for a conversation? No such trivial stuff needed here if you want to hook up lol.
But I am a gentleman so I don't try to take advantage of that.

I was almost forced to watch the Bayern - Sevilla game just because James plays for Bayern lol.
And yes, people are annoyed here by Mina being underplayed.

Extra context for people that are interested: I made friends with a Colombian dude who was studying abroad in Hamburg 5 years ago. He drove with me to Amsterdam through blablacar and I let him stay at my place showed him around the Netherlands. Fast forward a few years and he left the advertisement field and is an upcoming Reggaeton artist. He's going to be big probably because of his western know-how and his focus and planning is unlike anything I have seen.

But yeah...I am staying at his place, classy house. Free entrance to clubs through connections and just hanging out with his group of friends joining creative sessions for his songs.
Also has a housemaid who cooks for us. lol almost not spending money.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

We could have easily got a similar goal the end if Valverde did not wake up so late. Dembele should have been on at minute 60. Man I know hate is a big word but I really hate valverde right now. I don't know if I can forgive him. Maybe if we he can redeem himself by winning the treble next season but I somehow doubt he has it in him.

he doesn't have it in him. cut the losses now. the non integration of dembele (when available), semedo, and even coutinho in all liga games is a HUGE red flag. managers don't change that much really.

also this is not directed at you, but the treble nonsense is what gets us destroyed every season. trebles are such a rarity that the focus should be on liga + CL and CDR treated as bonus.

FCBfan22

Great starting point for a conversation? No such trivial stuff needed here if you want to hook up lol.

I was almost forced to watch the Bayern - Sevilla game just because James plays for Bayern lol.

Great. Have fun. Put football behind for a bit. It's bleak for us now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
he doesn't have it in him. cut the losses now. the non integration of dembele (when available), semedo, and even coutinho in all liga games is a HUGE red flag. managers don't change that much really.

also this is not directed at you, but the treble nonsense is what gets us destroyed every season. trebles are such a rarity that the focus should be on liga + CL and CDR treated as bonus.

Yes true. Trebles are rare. We should concentrate on Liga plus CL.

CanadianBlaugrana

Extra context for people that are interested: I made friends with a Colombian dude who was studying abroad in Hamburg 5 years ago. He drove with me to Amsterdam through blablacar and I let him stay at my place showed him around the Netherlands. Fast forward a few years and he left the advertisement field and is an upcoming Reggaeton artist. He's going to be big probably because of his western know-how and his focus and planning is unlike anything I have seen.

But yeah...I am staying at his place, classy house. Free entrance to clubs through connections and just hanging out with his group of friends joining creative sessions for his songs.
Also has a housemaid who cooks for us. lol almost not spending money.

Annoyed in Canada too regarding Mina being underplayed.

serghei

There's a reason Madrid won the double just once. It's hard to go with both. And especially when you have a clueless manager who won't rotate well and run the players into the ground.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I am starting to think like this too. Trebles are too hard to come by, we should not put too much emphasis on it starting next season. the league and the CL all the way.

But.. but.. under one condition: Valverde out.

KingLeo10

allegri is a tactical monster based on tonight's showing. he's dominated bayern at the allianz, real at the bernabeu, and completely shut us out in the QFs last season. IMO his only fatal mistake thus far has been the 2 man midfield in the 2017 final. we should try to lure him away if possible and of course provide him with a competent midfield.

Devils

I remember back to this time when they were playing Bayern Munich and it was robbery then. I was outraged watching that shit.

Today it doesn't even phase me because Barca have put a more bitter taste in my mouth yesterday than anything I've ever experienced in football.

I can't believe there is so much outrage here. Yes it was a dodgy call, but FFS, we're irrelevant in this competition.

Givenchy

allegri is a tactical monster based on tonight's showing. he's dominated bayern at the allianz, real at the bernabeu, and completely shut us out in the QFs last season. IMO his only fatal mistake thus far has been the 2 man midfield in the 2017 final. we should try to lure him away if possible and of course provide him with a competent midfield.

I really like Allegri but Barto will stick with yes-man EV

Home of Barca Fans