Champions League 2017/18

Yannik

I think Liverpool have a better chance of beating Real than Bayern in a semi final. Klopp is kinda made for a tie like that, but maybe not if it's the final

kilian

Let us beat these shit fuckers at Camp Nou, I want a resounding win. The most important game of the season.

For whom exactly is that the most important game? Our season is over, no one outside of Spain cares about us winning la liga, even if we trash real madrid at camp nou.
If they win the CL this year, they will have a claim on the best club football squad of all time. Undeserved, but the results will be in their favour.

CanadianBlaugrana

For whom exactly is that the most important game? Our season is over, no one outside of Spain cares about us winning la liga, even if we trash real madrid at camp nou.
If they win the CL this year, they will have a claim on the best club football squad of all time. Undeserved, but the results will be in their favour.

No chance! Pep's Legendary Side won All 6 which has never been done before.

kilian

Meltdown on this forum is glorious to read.

Go get some sleep guys. You won’t have any nightmares for sure after witnessing them just now...

Your club wins after a drama match (undeserved, but never mind) and you go on a rivals forum to troll.
What a sad little man.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

So? No matter what the stake is, high or low, we should always try out best to beat these disgusting, despicable fuckers.

Catta

Fuck Uefa and fuck Madrid. All the other teams should get together and form the European super league. Invite all the clubs except Real, let Uefa give them the CL every season by default till eternity.

raedkuwait

I really cant understand how coaches think our coach and today juve coach, i mean they scored there third goal at exactly 60 min mark, with 30 min left to play why not go for the kill now and then real was there for the taking, if juve scored there third goal at 80 min mark i would understand trying to hang on for extra time, but why try to hang on for extra time when there are still 30 min left to play is beyond me

El Gato

Villarato!
You just sound like a trolling prick and I think it was a pen.

Not that I want to sound like it but it’s hearts over heads here. I just don’t fully understand the debate. Stonewall pen. So many clear angles of a push to the back and so many insights from neutrals floating around on twitter. And people are freaking out instead of going bed and cooling down. Got yourselves to blame a lot like Juve who had Madrid on the ropes.

I’m off. Exhausted after this.

Yannik

I really cant understand how coaches think our coach and today juve coach, i mean they scored there third goal at exactly 60 min mark, with 30 min left to play why not go for the kill now and then real was there for the taking, if juve scored there third goal at 80 min mark i would understand trying to hang on for extra time, but why try to hang on for extra time when there are still 30 min left to play is beyond me

I hate this really. Such a stupid thing to back off from momentum when playing away becomes an advantage.
A single Juve goal wouldn't meant Real needed 2, a single Madrid goal would've meant meant Juve needed 1. What you do? Keep pushing.

MessiTBE

Banned
Please please let Real Madrid draw Liverpool. I think only Liverpool can beat Real Madrid. They don't have useless fat Higuain, they have pace players who kill on the counter. Salah will get behind Marcelo all the time, mane pace.

Please Real Madrid vs Liverpool.

If it's Real Madrid vs Roma i don't know what I will do.

Home of Barca Fans