Champions League 2017/18

Neymessi

Deluded.

I wonder if you'll keep saying Real Madrid are shit even after they'll win their 3rd CL in a row.

Stop lowering the IQ of the forum and gtfo. Who said RM is shit?

I don't get it, Real does not look good at all, yea the have taken their chances, but had alot of mistakes defensively and are not looking like a team to control games. They have not played better than us, but for some reason people consider them favorites?

Because they have been playing more or less like this since the last 2 seasons ie nothing that special but still managed to win back to back cls.

This was a bad timing for the post :lol: JK

In hindsight, yes. No one saw man losing this badly and they were defnitely favorites ahead of rm before this match.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

Stop lowering the IQ of the forum and gtfo. Who said RM is shit?

Because they have been playing more or less like this since the last 2 seasons ie nothing that special but still managed to win back to back cls.

In hindsight, yes. No one saw man losing this badly and they were defnitely favorites ahead of rm before this match.

So Real will stop being favorites once they start playing good? rofl
Or will they win every CL from now on until eternity because they won last 2?

Neymessi

So Real will stop being favorites once they start playing good? rofl
Or will they win every CL from now on until eternity because they won last 2?

They aren't favorites according to me. But I can understand others opinion of RM being favorites because they seem to have mastered the art of getting results by not playing all that amazing.

Richard.H

I still dont understand why Liverpool are behind United in the league, it doesnt make sense.

Their defense is very mediocre to put up a good/decent performance on a weekly basis. With stronger defense, They would definitely be 2nd

Morten

Their defense is very mediocre to put up a good/decent performance on a weekly basis. With stronger defense, They would definitely be 2nd

Yeah, but United doesnt have any actual attacking pattern, its just bland/stale football. And then, they rely on DDG to bail them out whenever Mou decides to park the bus(quite often).
Oh well, i just odd that a team such as Liverpool, with some actual impressive pieces of play, are behind this very unimpressive Utd side. I dont watch them often enough in the league though, so i guess they are behind for a reason.

Neymessi

Yeah, but United doesnt have any actual attacking pattern, its just bland/stale football. And then, they rely on DDG to bail them out whenever Mou decides to park the bus(quite often).
Oh well, i just odd that a team such as Liverpool, with some actual impressive pieces of play, are behind this very unimpressive Utd side. I dont watch them often enough in the league though, so i guess they are behind for a reason.

Liverpool is extremely inconsistent. They defeated manc 4-3 in epl and then lost to a relegation side the next match. They are horribly inconsistent with extreme high and extreme lows. Their high is much better than manus high but they are too inconsistent.

malvolio

It's not just you. I think this would be the blockbuster every body has been waiting for. Messi and Ronaldo tied for ballon dor in a "winner takes all" final. I doubt it the corrupt fuckers at uefa will pass on the opportunity.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's not just you. I think this would be the blockbuster every body has been waiting for. Messi and Ronaldo tied for ballon dor in a "winner takes all" final. I doubt it the corrupt fuckers at uefa will pass on the opportunity.

The assholes kept fucking Messi over constantly be it by re-opening the Ballon d'Or votes or practically giving him the CL in 2016 or by giving his team an extra guy against Bayern last season!!

Don't think it would be any different this time around. There's not an ounce of doubt that Real would win the CL if it's an El Classico final. Even the semis would be 80:20 in their favor!!

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Liverpool were so aggressive yesterday fighting for each ball like their lives depend on it, City players looked stunned.

BenRobbins

We beat them at Old Trafford really easily a few weeks ago to make a bit of a gap. They are not very good away at all also and slip up every couple of games to the weaker teams.

At Anfield if you go openly you lose simple as. Thats why United go every year and play defensive but get good results. We haven't lost there for 5 years. So whoever gets them next has to not be as open as City and other teams play them,

Home of Barca Fans