Champions league 09-10

Lemmi

The Reckoner
so because he is unfit he is a shit player? you know the same applies to iniesta?

i wish gerrard played more in a 2 man midfield because he was fantastic there, albeit with a more defensive orientated player (but the same applies to cesc, xavi and pretty much every other CM with an attacking agenda). liverpool were most successful when he played there, let us not forget that.

altintop hasnt proved shit, he played LW on friday and apart from that hasnt been close to first choice. as much as i would love to argue this over and over, every word i have here detracts a bit from my final uni grade so please dont go making as ludicrous statements in your next post.

zanela

A bit late ..My thoughts on the Lyon-Bayern match...

That was Bayern's best performance of the K.Os, imo. They had a game plan and they executed it well. Quick and precise passing. Intelligent movement on and off the ball. They looked threatening going forward and took their chances well although they could've a bit more clinical. Bastian and VB bossed the midfield. They maintained their width throughout the match as it stretched Lyon who were narrow in their approach i thought. Lilo had no support in the first half and the team was generally poor overall. Showed their inexperience at this level. But i've to hail their supporters. The french fans must be one of the most zestful, passionate and loyal in Europe. The gooners could learn a thing or two from them. They didn't empty their seats and maintained the atmosphere till the end even for a losing cause.
Also, the hero didn't strike once but thrice :party00231::party00231::party00231:

On a side note,
Busacca is shite. Hes had such a poor CL. Shouldn't be allowed to officiate next season's CL. I wish UEFA punished referees for their poor officiating by demoting them to Europa for a season or two.

As for the finals, as much as i want Bayern and the chuckle bros to win, Inter 'll take it i'm afraid. Does look it's their year. :(

dalitis8

Banned
I really do not care who wins it...Hell I do not even wish to watch the game....I am looking forward to next season's CL...Barca must take back what is theirs...

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
nothing is yours unless you win it... Last years CL trophy was Barcas, not this one, so you can't say they will get what's theirs.. ;)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
enjoy this last week of being Champions league champs.... I know i will and saturday i will poor out a little liquor for the big eared trophy moving on to the rich teams

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Saturday will be a great spectacle, with the achievements at stake for both clubs, people missing this will be either bitter cules or clueless fans.

dalitis8

Banned
I hope a meteor strikes the Bernabeu on Saturday night and obliterates Mourinho,Bayern and numerous Madridistas...

...and we remain European Champions for one extra year...until we win it all over again...

Barcafan 2304

Will be watching this. Both teams going for a treble. I anticipate a very tough and nerve-wracking game. Maybe not pretty to watch but very intriguing.

XaviMessiGirl

I hate Mourinho too but I don't think he deserves to be hit by a meteor :lol:

And that is a dumb thing to say in general anyway, we can't always be champions. It's pretty ironic because that sounds like something Mourinho himself would say, never satisfied unless he has won everything.

At least we won La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans