Champions league 09-10

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As much as I hate Bayern they deserve to be in the final, so congratz to them! Now for Inter to make it!

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
So who stated that Bayern is a bunch of cheating cunts? Then what is Inter? The biggest disgrace of football? I guess they now hold the world record for wasting time ... must be easily 15 minutes per half

desoe

I'm going to support Bayern on this.

With Ribery gone, cant see them winning

Why people are so oftenly mixing Ribery with Robben nowdays? It's true that their names both start with "R", but ...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Is it coincidence that Mourinho reaches the Champions League final again when the Champions League usual suspects are having a dip in form?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
in other news, a year or so ago I said altintop and chuco were more balanced, solid, and dependable midfielders than steven gerrard.

you all laughed at me.

when the CL final rolls around, altintop and chuco will be starting, having played their part in getting their teams there.

gerrard just got knocked out of the europa league by pathetico.

I hate being right.

:lol:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
gerrard hasnt really been fit this season, and you would be lucky to find 1% of sane knowledgeable football fans who would say altintop is better than stevie g.

i have had to eat humble pie to my best mate about the egg, he has really become a great player from a good player. though very different to gerrard they are both players who hold massive influences on the way their team plays.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I said they were more complete, balanced, solid, dependable and composed CM's, not "better players" (which basically translates to match-winners) and that's what's been proven correct.

gerrard's proven how shit an overall player he is this season. when he's not firing on all cylinders (and when his support cast isn't even organised to do his dirty work) and can't be a match-winner, he struggles to contribute as a team-player. on form him and terry shouldn't be anywhere NEAR the england squad, let alone have guaranteed places in the starting XI (especially as neither have ever shone for england), but there ya go.

Home of Barca Fans