Champions league 09-10

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I have to agree Olic is this years CL MVP..Bayern are cheating cunts but they weren't supposed to make it this far, and they have because of two players, Olic and Robben, who is brilliant but inconsistent.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
If we somehow turn things around against Inter, Italy's coefficient is going to be hanging on by a thread. Not looking good for Serie A :(
Yep. If we kick out Inter tomorrow, Seria A will have lost their 3rd position i.e. their 4th CL spot.

Yeah, that was a clean, but hard tackle. Stupid from Cris afterwards though.
That was my impression as well. Didnt see any foul there from Cris. His clapping was dumb, but i even dont see a reason for a ref to give a GR card for it considering the whole situation. He could have still let him get away with it.

Anyway, it wasnt really decisive imo. Lyon never looked like being able to score there and get back into the game (where they still had to score 3 within 30 min).

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
lyon are atrocious without toulalan in midfield to boss things. delgado is horrible.

as for bayern, fucking ugly cheating bunch of cunts. 'nuff respect for olic though, he's been absolutely immense for them. robben hasn't been that good tbh - he scored a couple of worldies in florence and manchester, true, but he didn't do much besides, and boumsong had him in his pocket for this game. olic is the reason bayern are in the final - and city must be licking their lips at this, because olic and tevez are one and the same type of player.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
to be fair, I've hated bayern for a long long time.

I like olic, muller and tymoschuck.

but the rest of them, as individuals or a group... nah, can't stand 'em.

Home of Barca Fans