Cesc Fabregas

Paganinisrvnge

If you're almost 2 meters then you have to be really unathletic or have really short arms to not be able to at least grab the rim.

To stay on topic, I thought Cesc did well in his short appearance today. I want to see more of him now that he's been playing well. Perhaps he can start the next Liga match as I imagine Xavi and Iniesta will start in Moscow.

M

mitkoa7x

If you're almost 2 meters then you have to be really unathletic or have really short arms to not be able to at least grab the rim.

To stay on topic, I thought Cesc did well in his short appearance today. I want to see more of him now that he's been playing well. Perhaps he can start the next Liga match as I imagine Xavi and Iniesta will start in Moscow.

I can do a dunk but I cant shoot for shit.

KhaledBarca

A7_l1G_CEAAHVXL.png

barcanuck

^Nice stats on Cesc there, that's a good sample since it's 40 games which is a full La Liga season plus 2. But 12 goals, 16 assists, 87% passing and 77% winning % is what we expected from him when we signed him. I always expect double digit goals and assists from this guy.

poldep

Due to a visa problem, Cesc couldn't pass the passport control in Moscow with the rest of the team. Club trying to solve the issue @ barcastuff

WTF!! :angry:

Stric

Strange... he's Spanish like most of his teammates. How could his passport/visa be any different? Not that I understand this system well or anything, but it just seems strange.

poldep

@Barcastuff Due to a visa problem, Cesc yesterday had to wait for two hours to pass the passport control at the airport in Moscow.

Don´t understand these Visa issues. A bit strange that they need a visa for everytime they travel to another country. Aren´t there special regulations regarding this issue for prof players?

Galning

I think it's because it's Russia. Every time you visit that country you need a visa, which is not the case if you visit other European countries.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Russia is weird... Colombians don't need visa to visit there, and we are required visa almost everywhere else, hahaha...

However it could be a "working" visa in Cesc's case, right?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
There are different tiers of visas.

It's probably the one admitted to professional sportsmen.

F

Flavia

I read on MD that Cesc lost his passport with the visa for russia on the trip to Panama. And then got another. But the new didn't have the visa, thus the problem.

Home of Barca Fans