Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

What I admire about Dortmund is that they buy young and unknown players and make them big. Seriously, everyone develops under Klopp. No coach would have put Kirch against Real Madrid but Klopp did and it worked out, a great great team

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Didn't think I would say this at the start of the season, but Bayern are really missing Thiago.

Devils

Bayern getting killed.

This is a bad omen for CL. You can't just switch off during this part of season, even if it doesn't matter that much.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mkhitaryan is soo good today. I don't get the critics towards him, it's not fair. Last season he played for Shakhtar vs some bad Ukraine clubs, and next season he's playing vs big teams like Bayern, Arsenal, Napoli, Real Madrid and so on. Of course he would choke at first. But after the Real Madrid loss he will eventually find the way to perform consistently and next season I expect big numbers from him, such as 20+ goals and 10+ assists. He has got some serious talent, just look at his games for Armenia, he plays great for his country.

Meitux

Winning the leauge so early did show it's negative results. They've probably relaxed too much, maybe this loss will wake them up for Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans