Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bayern have 0 control through the middle, Schweini in particular failing. Kroos should've been subbed in.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ribery has been bad since he came back from injury, tbh. I enjoyed them much more without him.

MVBarcaFan

Revenge for the loss at the Westfalenstadion in November. I hope BVB plays like this when they presumably will face Bayern in the Pokal final.

DennyCrane

Oh boy, approximately two hours till doomsday in the cup and I'm getting kinda antsy over here. I hope that somehow, anyhow, K-Town doesn't get completely crushed.

MVBarcaFan

Sorry, mate. I wish Kaiserslautern would've pulled off what they did in the 1997-1998 season, but no Otto Rehhagel this time around.

DennyCrane

Yeah, I'm proud of the boys though. Of course, conceding 5 is nothing to write home about but they gave all the they've got and didn't waive the white flag, so everything's fine for now.

Promotion to the first division would be more important anyway, especially financially, so the boys have to get their shit together in the league now and win the remaining games and pray to god that Paderborn loses.

Last edited:

Emma

Eintracht Frankfurt - Hannover 96 2:3 (1:3)
19.04.15:30 Eintracht Braunschweig - Bayern München 0:2 (0:0)
15:30 SC Freiburg - Bor. Mönchengladbach 4:2 (0:1)
15:30 Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim 3:1 (1:1)
15:30 Borussia Dortmund - 1. FSV Mainz 05 4:2 (2:1)
15:30 FC Augsburg - Hertha BSC 0:0 (0:0

Galning

[YOUTUBE]Fl96ZramKv8[/YOUTUBE]

Braunschweig manager wishing Pep good luck for the game in Madrid, in Spanish :D

L

linetty

Lewandowski, with 20 goals, has won the Golden Boot of Bundesliga. Mandzukic 2nd with 18 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans