Brazil

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Kaka was on fire for Brazil in the recent matches & Ronaldinho lack of proffesionalism wont do anyone any good, played apart in Pato's career.

I don't believe Silva is injured, i saw him bossing not long ago.

89Norcal

Kaka was on fire for Brazil in the recent matches & Ronaldinho lack of proffesionalism wont do anyone any good, played apart in Pato's career.

I don't believe Silva is injured, i saw him bossing not long ago.

At least Scolari is giving him a chance. He had to be a serious consideration with the performance he gave in the last brasileiro.

abual3bed1

New shirt for the Confederation cup.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't particularly care for the triangle thing at the bottom of the collar but it seems like a good, classic kit.

Jadentheman

Starting line ups

---------------------Julio Cesar--------------------------
------D. Alves-----D.Luiz----Dante------Adriano-------
-----------------Ramirez-----Paulinho--------------------
-------------Oscar-----------------Ronaldinho------------
-----------Neymar---------------Luis Fabiano------------

F

Flavia

And scolari's team is clearly two steps back from where mano's was. He managed to do even worse.

Jadentheman

It was jsut the first game Flavia. I feel like we had high expectations. Clearly no one was even match fit or overly focused.

F

Flavia

It was jsut the first game Flavia. I feel like we had high expectations. Clearly no one was even match fit or overly focused.
The team was basicly the same, with a few changes. I'm not sure what tactical changes he did, but I don't think there's gonna be much improvement. Scolari was a bad choice.

B

beautifulgame

That's because he hasn't imposed his ideas on the team yet. I mean, I had two or three options that I preferred to Phil but he just got here, relax. Also, to be honest, he's earned some credence in the past to be allowed to function.

Home of Barca Fans